Brightstar Healthcare - Lafayette, CA

Brightstar Healthcare - Lafayette, CA has yet not published prices.

They sent me the best caregiver for m...

They sent me the best caregiver for my loved one! She just adores her! The only issue is that they had rasied the price on us, so we had to drop a day of care in order to stick within our budget. We even looked at others that were cheaper, but it just wasn't the same and we decided to stick with Brightstar. However, aside from that, everything is great! The service is dynamite! My loved one is really, really happy and that makes us happy too!

The family loves Brightstar...

The family loves Brightstar. We've been using them for the past 2 mos. I wish we could afford another day; but Monday and Friday work well. In addition to Mondays and Fridays, we used to be able to afford Wednesdays too. However, they went up in price; so I do Wednesdays. Mom loves her caregiver Monica.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.