24Hr HomeCare - Walnut Creek, CA

24Hr HomeCare - Walnut Creek, CA has yet not published prices.

Loved this agency

I had to use this agency after I got out of the hospital. They sent a nurse out and a PT therapist also a caregiver one evening. They were all friendly and helpful. They were always on time and sometimes earlier. The physical therapist really cared about my well being and he knew his profession very well. He was so patient when he was showing me how to do my exercises. He did not rushed me at all. The caregiver that stayed one night did make some breakfast for me. I would recommend this agency if you need assistance.

A few caregivers were good, a few were bad

I used this home care agency for my Dad. I had a couple of caregivers that I didn’t care for and I also had a couple of ladies that came by that I liked. I wouldn’t mind having them come back. We had 6 different people come out in about 2 weeks so it was hard to get a good system going. There was one woman that came by that didn’t follow the rules I set at all. I had a strict routine throughout the day as to when my Dad was able to have food and drinks because he was diabetic and she didn’t follow that. When it came to her testing his sugar level, she said she was diabetic and that she had done it all the time so I assumed she would know what she was doing. She didn’t have to do anything but remind him of the steps and she couldn’t even do that. When it was time to dial the pen to the correct number, she would double the number and wound up giving him double the dosage than what was needed. I told the agency that I didn’t care for her and they didn’t send her again.

A good help!

My father only had the caregivers from 24-hour Homecare for about a week. During that week, he has about 3 or 4 different caregivers and he liked some more than others. We have since found alternative help and are no longer using their services, but I think they did a good job.

Great Care

Our care professional was great. She was always on time and was very caring. We have no complaints.

Consistency Needs Improvement, But Good Home Care

It has been a lovely experience for my mother with this home care agency. The only thing I would say they need to improve on is the consistency of the care giver's they send. The current care giver we have is great. They are very helpful and kind to my mother. They help with her personal care and other things. The quality of people they sent out has been great, but they need to improve on their consistency. Overall it has worked out well and I would recommend it.

Tried Them Out

I had a great interview with Collins and he had sent a few people to me. The first person didn't connect with my mom so we tried another person. The second person sent was also not liked by mom. They seemed to be unreliable because at times they were late. Overall my parents were uncomfortable with the people they were sending and the help didn't fall through well for us.

They have been okay.

They have been okay. We haven't had any issues, so far. I haven't seen a bill yet though.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 Hr Home care is a valuable company. We use them all the time. Great customer service. They go above and beyond. Many changes have been made to better customer service and patient satisfaction. Excellent work.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Very reliable and polite. Great attitudes and work ethic. I've seen them talk to potential customers and they are very nice.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Love working with 24 hour Home Care! Very willing to assist our patients, efficiently and lovingly very reliable.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Great care, caregivers, and service.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Excellent service. Staff are very professional

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 hr Homecare is always responsible and provide excellent services to our mutual clients.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Very satisfied with the excellent services. Matt displays extraordinary professionalism. Definitely satisfied with Matt's services; very friendly.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Have used these services for patients leaving rehab (SNF). Have had very good reviews from the family and patients. Wonderful working with a great group of people who care about our patients.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

A wonderful home care agency that truly cares and goes the extra mile to see that their clients are taken care of.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Reliable, professional, dedicated, hard working, and caring type company. Makes my top three list when it comes to referring homecare to patients and families. Most important is that I trust they will do a great job. Matt us our primary contact person and makes himself available when homecare needs arise. Responsible and accomodating. Love working with them!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

They're great at responding to patient needs. Pt's love the special diet menu that they have to offer.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 Hr Homecare is a great company to work with. Their representatives are a pleasure to have around.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 Hr Home care is one my favorite refferal sources. The staff is friendly reliable and kind.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Great customer service and kind staff!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

The staff at 24Hr Home Care are great! Not only do they make you feel like family, they're also very knowledgeable. I definitely recommend their services.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Great service and quality care

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Simply awesome! Everytime we call, they're available to us and our patient population! I love that they follow up after the start of care reports.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 Home Care is excellent always willing to help our clients in our hospital. Matt is excellent, caring and well informed about your service.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24 Hour Home care is always there when I need them. The care is always excellent. Your families have 0 complaints.

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24Hr homecare is a great and efficient home care company. All staff is excellent and knowledgeable about senior care!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

Great service, reliable. The best!

Review of 24 Hr Home Care - Walnut Creek, CA

24Hr Homecare has been such a pleasure to work with. They are reliable, quick to respond, and have no minimum hour requirement. They have always met the needs of our patients and set them up for success at home.

Not a good fit for us

The people at 24 Hr HomeCare seemed nice enough, but it didn't end up being a good fit for what we needed. The aides they send aren't able to help with medication. We had one or two really good people who engaged with our loved one, but also a few who treated it like a babysitting job and just sat there. I'd say the service is more suited to those who don't actually need much assistance.

Good

The 24 Hr HomeCare was good. The only issue is that the admin seemed a little confused. They sounded like they lost all the paperwork. Other than it, It was pretty good.

Great care

We were very happy with the caregiver provided and the care and companionship she provided my Mother in November, December and part of January. My Mother looked forward to having someone walk with her and help with light housekeeping. We couldn't have asked for more while we waited to move her into Montecito Senior Living.

We met with Craig Macaraeg ...

We met with Craig Macaraeg who went over their services which I think will be very helpful to us when we have a need for day care when both my brother and I are unavailable. Craig was very nice and helpful.

Krysta was incredibly profe...

Krysta was incredibly professional, knowledgeable and great communication skills. She did a great job at the interview with my parents at their home.