Home Care Assistance Alamo - Alamo, CA

Home Care Assistance Alamo - Alamo, CA has yet not published prices.

Did Not Work Out

We were looking for a few hours of help on the weekend and this agency could not accommodate what we were looking for. They kept switching out staffing and not keeping the same care givers so we ended up going with a different agency that could accommodate what we were in need of.

[Removed] has done an outstanding job supporting our family. We really enjoy her dedication, sensitivity and commitment to go above and beyond while caring for a family member.

You guys shine above all the others for the coordination with me and providing such wonderful, competent caregivers to clients. I am so grateful to be working with you all.

Thank you for the wonderful care you gave to our father and for the beautiful flower arrangement. You made a difficult time go smoothly with respect and dignity.

Your staff have been wonderful and they provide needed relief for me. Mom is doing very well, planning a party for her 102 th birthday on May 3rd. She is a miracle and my brothers and sisters and I all know it! Thank you again for taking the time to write [a note] and also for the efficiency your staff and organization have provided for us.

Home Care Assistance believes in giving peace of mind to the clients by offering the highest quality caregivers available. They know just what's needed to give our elders a place of warmth and hope. It's the little things that makes the difference. Whether, it's placing a cozy blanket around then when they are cold or scooping a bowl of their favorite ice cream so they can enjoy. Their caregivers provide great support and assistances. They look at the whole picture in order to better understand the client's needs. They know elders may face many challenges and know intuitively when to step up and do the right thing even when it's not easy. Home Care Assistance have exceptional caregivers that takes pride and loves what they do. There are those that light up the room in providing the right care, comfort and safety that is needed. Caring for a family's love one's is what matters most leaving behind a smile of satisfaction.

The team at Home Care Assistance consistently goes above and beyond with their level of support and coordination. I always appreciate working with them and could not be happier anywhere else. Thank you for all you do.

My mother-in-law was looking for care for her mother, my husband's grandmother, and was getting overwhelmed feeling like she had to manage every detail on her own. I was shopping at the Alamo Safeway and ran into Home Care Assistance around the corner on a whim. [Removed], their lovely Client Care Manager gave me a ton of information and immediately set up a call with my mother-in-law, who lives in La Jolla. After they spoke on the phone, we had a plan in place and have been working with a wonderful caregiver named [Removed], who has been a godsend. [Removed] has remained in close contact and has even helped introduce our family to other senior care professionals to help my grandmother-in-law. The team is fantastic, on call 24/7 and happy to help when we need it. Such a relief for all of us.

Thanksgiving is the perfect time of the year to acknowledge my appreciation for all you do and who you are! Your support means a great deal to me. Thanks so much.

Good service, overall

Our experience with Home Care Assistance Alamo has been brief, but a good one so far. The office staff is responsive and easy to work with, and all of the aides they've sent have been decent, quality people. We've had a little trouble getting a good routine where we've got the same caregivers coming every time, but other than that we're very happy with the service so far.