CSS Home Care and Senior Services - Oakland, CA

CSS Home Care and Senior Services - Oakland, CA has yet not published prices.

Very helpful and the process was efficient. I'm pleased with resources that are made available to get the care you need for your love one. Thanks very much

Great Place

Imitate response, great communication, and very organized. This is a great place.

Having weekend help really gives our family peace of mind. We appreciate the help.

The Home Aide was Wonderful

Everything the home aide did was wonderful. My mother cannot hear well and the young lady communicated with her well. My Mother loved her and I loved her. When I gave her something to do, she always did it. She was almost like a part of the family. I trusted her with my Mother and hope to use her services again.

I'm using CSS now for in ho...

I'm using CSS now for in home care. Meredith and Leanne are great to work with. Mom was very reluctant to have 'strangers' in her home but she's over that quickly. I highly recommend contacting Meredith for any services.

CSS Home Care & Senior Services (Oakland's Best)

Meredith, the owner of CSS is professional, compationate, and has a great understanding of sensitive nature of home care. My father has 3 different caregivers that tend to his needs every morning & evening. Although one of the ladies is his favorite, he gets along with all of them quite well. They have been extremely helpful since he is unable to transfer himself. There are lots of choices out there for homecare, and I spent several weeks talking to & researching for the best option.
CSS was my top choice based on reviews, references, flexibility, & availability.
I highly recommend CSS for the Oakland area.
Meredith Caplin well done...

My dad is happy.

I check in with the manager quite a few times. My dad is happy. They have a friendly staff and really work with you. They try to bring other people in and introduce them to my dad so there is someone familiar in case the main care giver has to miss work or something. That’s really helpful. We haven’t had to reschedule.

Still a new company

They are trying very hard to really be a great company. Meredith is just wonderful. They are still new in the industry but you can tell they are really trying get better. They have had some bump but they are really working them out. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone seeking in home care services.

Meredith is wonderful. She was with ...

Meredith is wonderful. She was with my mom about 60 minutes after my call with A Place for Mom. She has been my eyes and ears and guide through the process. I cannot say enough about Meredith and her staff.

CSS Home Care & Senior Services offers high quality home care. We are passionate about senior care, offering our Home Care clients and their families a higher level of expertise, oversight and transparency.

We are unique in the Home Care industry - run by specialists in senior care and each of our clients is assigned a Master's Level Social Worker to oversee the care our clients receive. Our caregivers are rigorously-screened Caregivers who are Certified Nursing Assistants or have at least two years of caregiving experience.

After completing an complimentary and no-commitment assessment, we focus care on your individual needs which can include:

Companionship
Personal Care
Home-making
Outings and errands
Assistance with transfers and ambulation
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Medication reminders

Please visit us at www.CSSHomeCare.com