ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Orinda, CA

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Orinda, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Top Notch At-Home Senior Care!

Amazingly sensitive and caring caregivers! We were especially impressed with [name removed], who showed such compassion & professionalism that my mother became visibly attached in the few days we had, and whose expertise in this type of work shined far and above the others, who were each superb already.
Your company, despite the shortcomings of her hospice care, made my mother's last days better than we could have ever expected, and will live on among my most positive of those I will cherish forever.
Sincerely, Russell Cotteral
Son & Primary Caregiver,
August 19, 2019

Top Notch At-Home Senior Care!

Your company, despite the shortcomings of her hospice care, made my mother's last days better than we could have ever expected, and will live on amongst my most positive of those I will cherish forever.

Sincerely,
[names removed]
August 19, 2019

Mixed review

Overall, they tried to be responsive to our needs, but there were too many different caregivers assigned and not enough notice regarding who would be coming and when. New caregivers were introduced at 10 pm. This was too late at night for people with dementia. Most of the caregivers were good, but there were a couple who did not provide adequate care.

I have no complaints

Services with Comforcare have been great. The caregivers are self starters and very professional. They are very competent and they're services are very ,much appreciated. i would recommend to a friend.

They did a great job!

Comforcare was great! They were very flexible and did what we needed them to do. I appreciate their services and would recommend to a friend.

Reliabily getting my husband to his three days a week kidney dialysis treatments at the same time that I was scheduled for a four -hour gynecology procedure!e st thr dsmr time thatkidney

So far our experience has been super . The home office has shown a remarkable ability to choose just the right person to help my husband at the times such as his dialysis days when I have my own medical issues.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”