Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Pleasant Hill - Pleasant Hill, CA has yet not published prices.

Caregivers who are giving GREAT care.

We are very pleased with the care my father is receiving from the Professional Healthcare at Home care givers. They are with my dad 7 days a week, 16 hrs a day and there are 4 regular care givers, 2 cover the AM shift and 2 cover the PM shift.
They make sure my dad who is in a wheelchair does his PT 2x a week, help with his meals and personal care as he needs assistance doing everything. His caregivers create little tasks for him to do and they do not leave his side. My dad really likes the companionship as well as the conversations with his care givers,

Kindred at Home Personal Home Care assists older adults with daily needs like bathing, meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, transportation, and respite relief for family caregivers. Professional caregivers provide senior care services on an hourly or 24-hour basis, including post-hospital care, Alzheimer's and dementia care and specialized eldercare services in the home.