Brighton Gardens of Florham Park - Florham Park, NJ

Not Good

Brighton is poorly managed. New management are bullies, very unprofessional. Health Aids are wonderful but underpaid. Also keep residents over medicated. Staff always busy and can not be bothered. Place is dirty with ants crawling everywhere. After coming here for the past six years I would recommend to look else where.

Brighton Gardens of Florham Park is a nice place. Staff is very friendly.
I just felt it was a little to crowded for my Father.

This is excellent community. The staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous. My mother enjoys the food/meals and daily activities we provided including exercises, movies, bridge and trips to the local church. The facility is well kept special thanks to [Removed], the assisted living coordinator, who is always there to help and address any concerns.

Mom is Doing Well Here

My mother is doing well with her move to this community. Everything is working out good,and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. She is safe, and in good hands at this community.

Friendly Staff!!

I was impressed at how polite all of the staff where to my loved one and I during our tour of this community. I liked how all of the residents seemed to be involved in different activities throughout the building and enjoying the company of each other. I also liked the floor plan they had available as well as the spacious common areas they had for everyone. They even offered my mother and I a chance to try one of there meals and dinning experience.

Beautiful, friendly place.I liked both assisted Living and memory care

Strong grader!

This is a wonderful place and we have not had any problems with them. My loved one really likes it and we could not be happier with them. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

A Great Place For Dementia

The care is very good here for the residents in the memory care. I was expecting something different and found that they have a memory ward. It is a nice place and the staff are caring and work very hard to care for the residents. I feel like I am misplace because they are for people with memory care not independent people.

Sunrise Senior Living

Taking Good Care Of My Mother And Her Needs.

My mother is doing amazing here at this community. It has really worked out very well for us here. She is still a bit, but I know she being cared for well here. They keep the community very well maintained. The staff is pretty pleasant. She is safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend, it is a wonderful place.

focus of the management was much more on revenue, than quality of life.

What we discovered overall is that the focus of the management was much more on revenue, than quality of life. What they charged ended up being considerably more, and especially with medications. They overcharge, and gave us a hard time about her self medicating. They made it a burden on us to have her do her own medication, and tried to make it so difficult that we would pay them. It seemed that if you even hiccuped the would find a way to charge. She complained a lot that she was hurried and rushed, and she was very uncomfortable. She felt like she was in an institution rather than an assisted living. The maintenance was good and it was clean, she liked the food, but it was not a comfortable place to live.

Sunrise Senior Living

We are sorry to hear about your experience at our community. We take your comments very seriously and would like to speak with you further. Please email information(at)sunriseseniorliving(dot)com with your contact information so that we can reach out to you. Thank you, The Sunrise Team

So far so good

So far so good. We do not have any problems or complaints with the facility or staff at Brighton Gardens. Everything is fine so far and we are having a good experience there.

Very nice place!

We're very happy with Brighton Gardens, they're an excellent facility! The staff here is wonderful. They're friendly, professional, and from the people we asked most of them are long time employees that are happy with the work they do! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and even our loved one who is somewhat of a neat freak is happy with it. It's a nice place, and definitely worth a look if you're looking into care in the area!

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. I would give them a five so far. No major complaints at this point.

Friendly, communicative staff

Overall I think Brighton Gardens of Florham Park is a nice place. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff seem friendly and professional. I especially like the wellness center. The head nurse and nurse coordinator have been a big help, and they're great about communicating and relaying information with both my family and my loved one's doctors. One aspect I was a little disappointed in is that they do not offer a transportation service for doctors appointments.

Very nice looking facility. The rep we saw, Bernadette Gonzalez, was really warm and friendly and took a lot of time to talk to us. We found this place to have a cheerful environment, and the residents we saw looked pretty happy. My mom is not ready for assisted living but this would be a good choice for someone who needs it.

Nice place, overall

I think Brighton Gardens in a nice place overall, in terms of the facility and the care that they provide. The staff do a good job looking out for the care needs of the residents, and the facility is well kept and clean. I do think that they could be a bit more sensitive to the mental state of the residents. My loved one is really on the ball mentally, but can be a bit slow to respond, and there are a few staff members who treat her like she isn't all there, which is frustrating to her.

Happy Customer!

Beautiful place with excellent care. Very friendly staff and care givers. Mom is thrilled she moved in.

Its depressing for someone not at the degree of others initially.

Many problems were not addressed and still are not addressed in her apartment. She was seated with people who were not at the cognitive level she was at which depressed her. She is unfortunately not happy there.

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Fantastic place! Friendly and attentive staff.

We're very pleased with Brighton Gardens of Florham Park, they really do a fantastic job here! The staff is friendly and professional, and they're very attentive to my loved one's needs. They know all of the residents by name, and even recognize family who come to visit! They're also always right on top of the care and medication services, and they pay close attention to each resident to make sure they're getting to meals and participating in activities. Dad is really enjoying himself, and says he feels like he is living in a fancy hotel!

As soon as you go into the Brighton Gardens of Florham Park its like your at a big nice home. It is a very comforting feeling. The other elderly are really nice to all the people and make them feel like their at home. The rooms are nice and big. The food is okay not so bad.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Brighton Gardens of Florham Park as been a good one. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the care staff have all been very friendly and helpful. I do think they could do a better job explaining potential price increases based on care needs during the touring process.

Nice place

Overall we're very pleased with how things have gone with Brighton Gardens of Florham Park, I'd give them top marks across the board. It's a nice looking place, the people have all been very friendly, and they seem to take good care of the people who live here. We were very satisfied, and had no major complaints.

Disappointing experience

We had a disappointing experience with Brighton Gardens, and it did not end up working out for us. Brighton Gardens had their nurse come to the hospital to evaluate my loved one and said that as long as we went with the highest level of care they provided they'd be able to handle him. Shortly after moving him in they told us that he was not appropriate for their facility and we had to move him again. It seemed like they might be a nice facility for those with lower care needs, but they need to be more careful when evaluating what their facility can provide for.

Sunrise Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

The sales department was extremely ag...

The sales department was extremely aggressive despite our explanation that the power of attorney needed to sign the proper forms was out of town.
I liked the facility and we chose it for my grandmother. However their assessment suggested she could be in assisted living but later when she arrived they explained she could only be there if we provided 24 hour private care in addition to what the facility provided. This was a surprise and an extravagant expense that we chose Brighton gardens specifically to avoid.

The Sunrise Team

assisted, wanderguard, memory care. t...

assisted, wanderguard, memory care. terrace club- 10 residents who enjoy 7 day a wk activities. 48 total res, takes medicaid after private pay. older facility in the Sunrise franchise;weekly visits to library, Walmart,etc. LR 12x15,BD 10x10

I met with director and I really love...

I met with director and I really loved Brighton Gdns of Florham Park.

I really liked this one. I found it s...

I really liked this one. I found it small enough to get around.

Come visit our community nestled in the suburbs of Florham Park with tree-lined walking paths surrounding us. Enter our community and you’ll experience first hand the Sunrise Difference.

Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Brighton Gardens can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.