Brightmoor Senior Living - Griffin, GA

We Had A Good Tour

My husband, and I toured this community for my mother in law, and her needs. Our tour went well, everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and everything was nice, and clean. The staff we met was helpful, and kind. The experience went well, but we did find another community that met her needs.

Settling in quite well

My mom is settling in nicely at Brightmoor Senior Living. It is a nice and clean community. The staff is very friendly and attentive to her needs. I've come and kept my mom company during dinner and the food looks very good. There are plenty of activities encourages the residents to participate. My mom really enjoys the exercise.
There are nice walkways to enjoy the outdoor, seating available to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, or sit quietly and enjoy the surroundings.

I Admired The Staff

In the beginning I was trying to find a close community for my mom and needed to see her 3 times a week. I really liked meeting with the sales staff, her interaction lead me to move my mom in. It has been great for her. I am impressed with how nice the staff are to her. My mom says the are just really good to her and the food is really good. She has meet some wonderful friends which makes up for not participating in the big crowds for the activities.

Brightmoor Assisted Living is a 58 bed personal care home with a Memory Care Unit. We are excited to offer a newly remodeled Assisted Living Facility for seniors who desire a secure environment and also need assistance with day-to-day activities. Our Assisted Living offers graduated levels of care as needs increase. We are committed in our ministry to provide quality services to seniors while promoting independence and meeting the needs of each individual .