A note of thanks

Great facility, the staff went above and bejond caring for my mom then my dad. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else for my love ones. Wanted to live there myself. I have eaten there many times loved the food, they cook food specific for my mom. Couldn’t ask for a more friendly staff. Both my mom and dad loved going outside and sit on the benches. In the spring lots of birds came to feed on the bird feeders that was available. They also loved the pray groups that come in to pray with the residents. I pray that all the staff and residents keep well and continue caring for the patients that the lord has put them there to care for.
Thanks Gardenias

Was not impressed, the building was nice but not clean. At the time of my visit there should have been some activity going on, but there was none. Hand written menu that read like a kid's menu, and the hand written activities calendar centered around watching tv and sing alongs. My gut feeling was that these were just for show in case the state showed up. I saw no staff or residents. When I remarked about this, I was told the caretakers were probably in the back. She called them to come say hey but the just walked by and smiled, wearing street clothes, no scrubs. Everything about my visit told me this place is not run very professionally.

Love The Gardenias

Great facility, wonderful caring staff. My father heath issue is gone and he is happily residing there. Lovely environment, all the staff are friendly and work well with dad. The knowledge of the staff is above other facilities. No issues with the food, we enjoy sitting in the sun room on those rocking chairs. I love it.
Thank you The Gardenias.

I've had a great experience

I've never had any issues since my great aunt has been in the facility . She's happy in this community and have not complained at all. I would like a li more interaction activity wise.

I love the facility

I toured the facility and found the friendly staff willing to help and answer any questions. It was around dinner time and the food smelled and looked delicious. This is a great fit for my mom.

Find another place for mom

The staff can be rude and lack adequate skill level of care the food is not very appealing no activities the owner does not hold herself accountable

This is probably the best fit for us. The residents seem to be well cared for. Food smelled great! Also like the intermediate size population - big enough to have others to interact with, but small enough for individual attention.

Good Tours, No Problems

I had a good experience during my tour of this community. Everyone was polite, and kind to my family, and I. From what I saw the community looked nice, and clean. The staff I met was friendly, and my questions were answered. Everything went well, but I did find a better fit for my mother, and her needs.

Nice on the out side, Too big and lonely feeling inside, did not like staff, Would not work with VA wait time.

Toured this facility. Director was very pleasant and answered my questions. Was pleased at the appearance of the facility. Currently there are 17 patients with 3:1 caregivers. Had nice fenced in yard. Rooms were nicely decorated. I got there at 4:00 pm and only saw 4 patients out of their rooms. I didn't see any activities; place was very quiet. If this becomes one of my contenders will go back earlier in the day to view patient activities.

Mamma Is Happy Here

We are very pleased with this community, mamma really seems to have adjusted well to it. They are taking good care of her and her needs. There are many activities offered. She is pleased with the food, she enjoys the meals. They do keep the community and her room nice and well maintained. I trust the care they are providing her. She even told us herself she likes this community. Overall this would be a community I would recommend.

Unprepared

We got there and they had no clue we were coming we were supposed to come for lunch and they didn't even have one set up for us so me and my wife had to turn back around. The place at least looked clean, but they were not prepared for us at all.

My experience with Gardenias is ok. N...

My experience with Gardenias is ok. No complaints, just ok services.

Not a good experience.

It's almost as if the staff was non-existent, they were nice enough if you could get their attention, but getting their attention could be difficult. They said they were doing activities, but we dropped in at all hours and never saw anything. It's a dementia community, they would put the medication in front of her, and not pay any attention to if they were taking their medicine. Nobody seems to know what's going on until there is an issue, or a problem. They don't have enough staff. They are meeting or exceeding what the law says, but it's not enough for the residents they have there.

Appearances can be deceiving, the look great, but the care is not

They are new, clean, and tidy. They have a state of the art movie room, and library, it had wi-fi, but that ended in the room next to mine. They had no system for notifying staff like intercoms or bells. I was at the far end of a long empty hall, with no intercom to get a staff member if I needed help, the only way I could connect was my cell phone on their outside line. A demented woman experiencing a delusion wandered in and my friend was able to gently redirect her. Later when she came back in the same state, I was able to call the community and have a worker come in but they did not handle her as well as my untrained friend, they were rough and pulled her out, then they wanted to lock my door. I was bedridden and couldn't get out if there was a fire, and I was pretty sure they wouldn't come for me, There was not enough staff to help the situation. They forgot my dinners twice. It's entirely unsafe to put patients in a room where there is no communication. There were no nurses on staff, and I was gone the next day!!

A comfortable home at last!

We have had our loved one residing at The Gardenias for more than a year. We feel very comforted knowing there is someone to watch after her needs 24/7, while giving her the autonomy to socialize as she likes,

She has far more social interaction now than she had after she retired and could still drive! She loves meals with friends, and even reading while surrounded by her friends. She could retreat to her room for privacy, but she prefers to be social. These are social behaviors she stopped when she retired. Now that she has dementia, she can't cook or medicate herself, so she that taken care of PLUS the benefit of friends. I've never seen her so happy.

She chose not to have her own phone, as she can use the one in the library, and she chose not to get cable since she has never been a tv watcher and there are two different areas with different channels she can use. She wanted a private room, and it has its own bathroom with a very safe shower. We are very happy with the accommodations.

The staff is busy and works hard. The fact that the front door is locked and everyone is to sign in and out reassures me that she can't wander. I don't mind waiting for a staffer to answer the door for me. The administrator is kind and keeps us well informed. Very, very happy.

My mom is FINALLY in a safe place ! Jenny has helped me for about 2 months trying to get my mom moved from a disgusting place that your Company suggested for me. The home I am referring to [removed] Good Faith Personal Care Home and I have written letters from Adult protective services that have acknowledged my concerns and have determined that my allegations are true during a surprise visit. In the meantime I have taken my mom to ER with a rash that they determined is Scabies and is on medication that is suppose to help. She is scratching till she bleeds and I have Hospice helping me now with her condition. Please do NOT refer anyone to Good Faith! The Gardenias is a clean, caring home that I feel mom is happy at and am so grateful that Jenny helped me find a safe place for mom !

Brand new and very nice. Only 3 resid...

Brand new and very nice. Only 3 residents at this time, rooms are based on 2 per room. Looked very bland and not much activies, maybe because its new. Kind of strict rules.

The Gardenias Assisted Living/Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care New facility presently being built in Hampton Georgia We will be available for intake by early summer 2010. We are surrounded by the beautiful Crystal Lake Golf and Country Club.

If you are looking for a smaller facility that is administered by a Registered Nurse, come see us.

Clients may choose between companion or private suites.

SERVICES INCLUDE 24- Hour Security Emergency Response system Stimulating daily activity programs Utilities to Include: Electric, Gas and Water Complete repairs and maintenance of facility Medication monitoring Complete Dining Program Housekeeping and laundry Service Scheduled local transportation AMENITIES Spacious bedrooms Double closets Dining room Library Private dining/special events room Craft and activities room with beverage center Music room with fireplace Lounge/Sun-room Beauty/hair salon Worship services Home theater