We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
Welcome to Benton Village of Stockbridge! A beautiful community of warmth decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.
Benton Village of Stockbridge enjoys a full community life with a customized social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking classes and more for our residents’ preference! We have a variety of apartment styles in Assisted Living and in our Memory Care Neighborhood to show you! Residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own.
Also, Benton Village offers a full array of services including enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff. We value choice and dignity, providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!
Benton Village of Stockbridge is located in Henry county, which borders Clayton, Fayette, Rockdale and Newton counties. The address is 201 Evergreen Ter, Stockbridge, GA. Statistics from the US Census Bureau show that the city has a total land area of 13.4 square miles; 99% of which is covered by land and the rest water. The city's elevation stands at 244m above sea level and is served by ZIP 30281.
Stockbridge receives an average of 49 inches of rainfall per year, ten inches above the national average. The city does not receive rainfall in 74 days of every year. Snowfall is common but does not rise beyond 1.3 inches. Stockbridge is generally a sunny city with fairly hot temperatures. July records the highest temperature in the city of 89.30 degrees Fahrenheit, while January records the lowest 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit. Sperling's comfort index for Stockbridge is 62 out of 100. A higher comfort index indicates a more comfortable year-round climate.
The official population of Stockbridge is 27,328. Her population density stood at 900 people per square mile according to the latest census. People of white race constitute the largest majority of the population at 71.63%. African-Americans are the second most populous race in the city at 20.51% while other communities such as the Native Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders and other races form the rest of the population. The city has a high female to male ratio with 115 females for every 100 males. The median age of individuals residing in Stockbridge is 36. Almost every resident lives in the urban area.
Stockbridge is mainly served by roads and air. A number of highways intersect the city from all sides of the county. The Xpress GA provides local bus services while the Berryl Hill airport provides regional airlifts. Numerous taxi companies and limo services are also available to help you access the city more conveniently. Gold Cab, Cuba Taxi, and Action Limousines are among companies that have good transport rating in the area.
Stockbridge boasts of a number of entertainment facilities, including
- Bowling: Roll bowling balls at Pin Strikes
- Skating: Enjoy indoor roller skating at the Starlite Family Fun Centre of Stockbridge
- Theater: Watch live performances at the Stockbridge Community Arts Center.
- Pool: Take shots at the Racks Billiards
- Car Racing: Experience the thrill of speeding cars at the Ricky Sanders Racing
- Golf: Swing shots at Eagles landing County Club
Stockbride has a wide array of professional medical consultants who ensure quality healthcare is available to all:
- Home Health Care services: New Generation Health Services, K and K Healthcare systems and New Generation Homecare are available to treat you from your home upon your request.
- Medical Diagnostics: Get all your required medical tests done at the Piedmont Henry Breast Health Center
- Mental Health: Apex Family and Healthcare Counseling and Psychiatry services have the best psychiatrists to help solve mental issues
- Women's Health: The Women's Center is dedicated to providing dedicated health care services to women.
- Neurology: The Georgia Spine and Neurologic Center is at the heart of town to solve all your spine-related problems.
Security and Safety
There is a 1 in 371 chance that you will be a victim of violent crime while in Stockbridge, Georgia. Violent crimes are, however, rare in this area. Murder, assault, rape, and robbery are the most prevalent violent crimes in the city. There is also a 1 in 37 probability that you will be a victim of property crime in Stockbridge. Nevertheless, the country has law enforcement on patrol throughout the day and night to make sure residents are always safe.
Stockbridge has numerous tourist attractions including:
- Playgrounds and paved walking parks: walk along the Clark Community Park and experience the natural flora and fauna of Georgia.
- Reserves: Reynolds Nature Preserve has different tree and animal species under protection.
- Recreational Centers: Stockbridge has a number of recreational centers such as Cochran park, Rexpark, Nash Farm Park and Morrow lake city recreation that attract tourists from different walks of life.