We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Meals Provided
- Overnight Nurse
- In house Family Physician
- Housekeeping provided
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Indoor Common Areas
- Outdoor Common Areas
- 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
- Memory Care Services
- Secure Memory Unit
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Certified Dementia Practioner
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
Peace of Mind for Cape Cod Seniors and Their Families
Located on the Cape, Bridges® by EPOCH at Mashpee is built exclusively for area seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Here, our compassionate team, easy-to-navigate households and personalized Bridges® programming promote dignity, fulfillment and joy through all stages of memory loss.
Familiar. Comfortable. Safe.
Our Bridges® by EPOCH memory care communities are characterized by beautiful residential designs, with every inch of space created to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss, addressing everything they need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security.
Bridges® by EPOCH communities offer distinct households that support individual needs. With no more than 20 suites per household, our residents enjoy a homelike environment with familiar faces and no long hallways to navigate, reducing overall stress and confusion. Offering soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations, our households truly provide a warm and comfortable atmosphere where residents feel safe and calm.