Bridges by EPOCH at Mashpee - Mashpee, MA

Everything is good

Even though my love one was only here for a couple of weeks everything that I have observed has been good. The people there are nice, the food is good, however I would say that it seems that they don’t have enough staff to care for the residents compared to other places. The facility itself is strictly an Alzheimer’s and Dementia care place. Other than that this place is really good.

Am pleased to live here at Bridges because of the very good supervision by the staff. Am very impressed with the activities for the residents. I would like to see an improvement with the food mentor and not repeat some of items 3 times and serve cakes that are not stale.

My mother feels safe. It’s clean, bright and friendly.
Not enough CNAs to care for resident’s needs. Not enough training of CNAs to be aware of resident’s needs – or use of their time. CNAs as a whole are kind, compassionate but over worked!
Laundry is mixed with others – Not good!
Activities are great. Music, art and TV is okay.

Wonderful staff and lovely community.

I think it's a lovely place, it's very clean and the staff is very nice. I would recommend them.They are very accommodating and the place is immaculate. It's unfortunate that my husband is now in rehab but I hope he can go back to Bridges.

The community is well taken care of and I would recommend it!!!!

My mom has not yet participated in many of the activities offered. I am hoping this will change once she gets settled in more. The staff are very good and we have good communication with them, however I think they may need to add more staff. The food is fine and my mom seems to like it.

EPOCH Staff

We appreciate you taking the time to review our community, and we're glad to hear that you'd recommend us. Our residents and families are our first priority, and if there's any additional feedback you could provide to help us improve your mother's experience, we'd be very grateful to hear it. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time—we hope to hear from you!

Wonderful staff

The staff was wonderful there. They would have had everything there that my Mom would have needed, but she died before we could get her moved in. I would like to say that I would definitely recommend A Place for Mom because they were very helpful in finding a facility.

EPOCH Staff

We are sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, but we are glad to hear that our community would have been a happy home for her. Thank you for your kind words.