Brookdale Cape Cod - Hyannis, MA

Brookdale Cape Cod - Hyannis, MA has yet not published prices.

A great place

Mom had a great respite stay at this community. The staff took great care of her and I felt comfortable with her staying here. This is a locked community and they keep it well maintained. The food is good and they do offer daily activities. We will be using this community again for a respite stay. I would recommend this community.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful which made my moms stay there very comfortable

My mother has only been at Brookdale for 3 weeks but has settled in very nicely. All the staff she and I have encountered have been very kind, friendly and helpful. They have gone out of their way to establish a personal relationship with her that is sincere and respectful. This includes the sales staff, nurses, aides, maintenance supervisor, and wait staff in the dining room. They have also been readily available to answer my questions and respond to any concerns.

Make sure you get every detail in writing.

The day to day staff is warm and do their best given the working environment that management creates around them, they all have the same complaints.
Once you've signed your contract, the upper management forgets about you, their only concern is how they can charge more.
I have never once seen the directors spend any time with the residents, unless someone from corporate is visiting.
The director of nursing has zero empathy, even though her job is part customer service. All the residents share stories about her and seem to have the same experience, it's all about how she can increase your charges.
It's unfortunate because the facilities are very nice and the other residents are very friendly.

It has been a happy experience with the care given for my dad. There are nice, caring, and understanding staff here. My dad enjoys the meals he is given and he has a good sized room that gets weekly housekeeping. My dad is not yet doing activities but the offer it and outings too. I am happy with the care they provide.

Brookdale Cape Cod staff treat us like family.

Mom loves the food at this community and they help her with her dietary restrictions. I receive constant updates and it makes me feel like I have a team in place. They just did a large renovation and the community is beautiful. I would recommend this community. Mom also enjoys a lot of the activities offered.

Good helpful staff.

We have found that the people at Emeritus Cape Cod are very attentive and friendly and helpful. So far a good experience.

Nice place!

So far things have gone well with Emeritus at Cape Cod! I really appreciate the effort they put into making sure our loved one's transition was smooth and pleasant. The staff here are all very friendly and attentive, and the facility itself is well kept and clean.

Good food

The facility is old. The community is a very friendly place to live. It’s in a very convenient location. My parents are very happy there. The food is very good. There is good parking. It was just bought and the new owner is going doing some renovations which the building really needs.

We're Happy

My mom's been there for 2 weeks now. She's all moved in and getting to make some friends and loves their food.

She's not really using care services right now but the staff is great.

She wishes there were more bridge players but that is not something the community can control. My mom also wants the apartmens to be larger but she doesn't need a larger apartment. We're pretty happy.

whitehall was very nice and I met a c...

whitehall was very nice and I met a couple of women who showed me the place and had lunchalthogh every thing was very nice there was not much area to move around outside

I can't remember what we thought of t...

I can't remember what we thought of this place. Visited by the both of us

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.