Harbor Point of Centerville - Centerville, MA

Harbor Point at Centerville review

My spouse has recently passed. I cannot begin to express how I happy I am that I placed my husband at this facility. The staff loved my husband and treated us like family. How great is that?? !!!! The staff treated my husband with dignity and respect and tailored his care to meet his individual needs. It was the best decision I ever made!!

Not a good place!

I am not very happy with this place at all. They have never given me a 30 day review for my aunt. They have left her on numerous occasions soaking wet in a chair. They gave her the wrong apartment from the beginning. They have done a lousy job of keeping me informed even if I am there. I feel like they have miss treated me and my aunt.

Happy and Content

They only take dementia patients, and the staff receives special training to work with them. As far as the staff goes, on a scale of 1-5, I would give them a 10, but it is expensive. Because it's so specialized and tailored for the special needs of dementia patients, I see that my aunt is more content and happier than I have seen her in years.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you! Those words meant the world to us as that sentiment is exactly why we do what we do! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you or your aunt.

Friendly, welcoming community

I think they've done a good job so far taking care of my loved one at Harbor Point of Centerville. They do a great job making people feel at home and like they are a part of the community. The staff are very friendly, and keep the place nice and clean. My loved one really seems to have settled in well here!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

One of the many benefits of being a senior living company is the ability to create moments that wow our customers. Thanks for your kind words! Please reach out ([removed]) if there is anything we can assist with.

We are happy with how Harbor Point takes care of
John. He is safe, and can find some activities he
still gets enjoyment from. Most important there are
staff members who are so very dear and responsive
and caring and who makes his face light up whenever
he sees them. They are always there with a cheery
"hello John." It is so very heartbreaking to see a
loved one fade, but HP environment makes it as
painless as possible.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if there is anything we can do for you and your family.

Unbelievably cooperative!

Unbelievably cooperative. Made great arrangements with it being a week before Thanksgiving. Facilitated everything, making sure someone met them, even though it was a crazy time. Kept my aunt very connected at the facility and kept her moving despite being in wheelchair. I saw her doing exercises when I was there! Very happy with this facility!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know ([removed]) if there is anything we can ever do for you and your family.

Great service, but not the care we needed

Mom has lived here before, and the service was great. Unfortunately this community specializes in memory care, which isn't what Mom was needing for long term care. This location was also not good for us in terms of being convenient for family to get to, but otherwise it was very good, and they treated Mom great.

Harbor Point at Centerville is the first residential assisted living community on Cape Cod exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with memory loss. Our goal, in everything we do, is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.

The Harbor Program helps people with Alzheimer's and other memory impairments stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs and a neighborhood designed just for them.

The unique design of the Harbor neighborhood helps to promote independence, with comfortable lighting and cues to help residents find their way.