Atria Woodbriar - Falmouth, MA

Respite Visit

It is going very good for my mom's respite visit. The staff are very caring with good customer service. She is improving and has not had a chance to try an activity. The meals are very good for her liking's.

I would recommend this community.

The food is delicious and they offer a variety of choices. I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff. They are so caring and attentive. The young man that assisted my father was so caring and loving. My only concern about this community is the issues involved in some construction. There is dust in the air and some of the flooring is uneven. It makes it hard for some of the residents to walk over. They are trying to keep the community clean.

Safe Positive Environment!!

The Atria Woodbair has a positive atmosphere. The staff has been taking good care of my father and are very welcoming. The room my father is staying in is spacious , has its own bathroom and is a clean space. There is a variety of activities, although my father has not engaged in any, i am happy to know there is plenty for him to choose from.

A Great Experience For My Aunt Here

It has really been a great experience for my aunt here at this community. It is a beautiful community. They do a very good job with the cleanliness. Everything has worked out very well for her here. This is a community I would recommend, it is a good place.

overall excellent

It is an excellent facility in all areas? Feels like home immediately?

wonderful assisted living and truly remarkable staff.

My Mother has been a resident at Atria for several years. She was the first to be moved into the new building a few years back and loved her beautiful little apartment.
The staff has become like more than family to her and have always been so generous and kind in every way.
It is not fun getting older and needing to move into assisted living. It was hard getting her in there but once she did it was home and the obvious best place she could have been. Many times she mentioned how glad she was to be there. She made a lot of sweet friends and felt truly loved living there. They even let her keep her little dogs, which was amazing since she had a hard time taking care of them...they helped her so much more than I ever would have expected them to.
The health aids there are truly sainthood material made of pure love and I really don't know how they do it day after day and issue after issue...( thanks Alice, especially!).
One could not do much better for an aging parent or loved one....I certainly couldn't have enriched her life by keeping her home with me anywhere near how her life at Atria has been... Thanks and blessings to them for having her....
To the end they have been amazing.

It's going pretty good.

It's going pretty good, so far. She is content with the food, and the room. The people are nice. We are happy with them.

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. They are on top of her medicines. It is the best place for her, I think a perfect fit. We are very happy with them.

very caring and efficient

Overall they have been extremely caring and sensitive and very efficient in helping us get my father in law settled in while making a huge transition from France to here. The only difficulty is that they are in the midst of a transformation and there are some growing pains with the remodeling and so forth. But the staff, especially the dementia unit, are just exceptional quality of care and service. My Father in law has had a very visibly positive response which has surprised and impressed us. They care so much about making the residents feel at home.

Excellent

It’s just an excellent community all the way around. The food is excellent. There is enough parking. They have enough activities. The care services meet our needs. We are satisfied with the cost per benefit. They’re a good community.

Met and exceeded all my expectations

If I could give this place 10 out of 5 I would, it really is that great. I was worried Dad wouldn't ever want to leave his house, but when he went on the tour with me he signed the papers that day. The staff are amazing, they treat you like family, and I've never seen anyone look like they were having a bad day. It's clean, and the activities are great. My Dad has become the Zumba king. Once I saw it had all the care he would ever need, and that it was something we could afford, we didn't need to look anywhere else.

Feels old dangerous bsthroo...

Feels old dangerous bsthrooms staff seem ok No smell very clean Food looked good Hotel feel People seem happy and mom would fit in

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your review. I’m glad to hear that you found our community to be pleasant, and we would like to address your concerns regarding our building. We value feedback from our visitors and families as we strive to improve the experience of those who choose to live here. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at [removed] or [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line). And please visit us again anytime!

We chose the Atria Woodbriar becasue ...

We chose the Atria Woodbriar becasue the person from A Place For Mom as well as some other people we spoke with recommended them. I was not quite sure how to rate value, that is too hard to rate this soon.

For more than 20 years, Atria Woodbriar has been the senior living provider of choice for Falmouth's wisest older adults. On this foundation of trust, they have expanded and enhanced their options to better serve area families and conserve the Cape's natural resources. The campus is home to two communities: Atria Woodbriar Place and Atria Woodbriar Park.

Atria Woodbriar Place is a state-of-the art, LEED Gold®-certified community offering a vibrant retirement lifestyle in sophisticated surroundings. Residents choose from a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette and walk-in closets; some options include balconies. Amenities include a gourmet restaurant, causal café and pub, fitness center, movie theater, and salon and spa.

Atria Woodbriar Park recently completed a full-scale renovation. Enhancements include updated apartments and common spaces, an upgraded salon and spa, environmentally friendly features and an expanded Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood. A licensed nurse is also available 24/7 to provide discreet support.

Campus-wide amenities include 15 acres of green space with handicapped-accessible nature trails and views of Jones Pond, a heated indoor pool, scheduled transportation, housekeeping and linen services, a robust events calendar, full-service dining experiences each day, concierge service and 24-hour staff.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.