Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham - Hingham, MA

Hi, my parents went to Bridges near the end of September. I was led to believe there were a lot of activities geared toward memory impaired/dementia/Alzheimer's patients. So far I am not impressed with those kind of activities. Also I was told that the aides all spoke very clear English, but have found that most do not, they do speak English of course, but some of them are very hard to understand. I am a bit disappointed in Bridges. The facility itself is beautiful and clean, think the pricing is high for the quality of care.

EPOCH Staff

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We take great pride in the comprehensive care we provide to our residents, which includes activities that have been shown to improve engagement and cognition while minimizing agitation in people with memory loss. Many of our residents have responded wonderfully to these activities, and we tailor our offerings based on each resident's individual needs. Please give us a call so we can learn more about how to provide you and your loved one with the best possible experience at our community. We hope to hear from you soon.

really awesome for the most part

They have really great activities at Bridges by EPOCH at Hingham and the people there are really awesome.

It is mainly my sisters that are overseeing everything and one area for concern they have mentioned is with the cleanliness.

For the most part things are going well.

Very good care overall

I was impressed by what I saw here, I'd give them 5s across the board. Overall they're just a very good memory care facility. We toured a few places and they really seemed to understand Alzheimer's disease care here better than the other facilities we saw.