Sunrise of Braintree - Braintree, MA

Visited Sunrise to evaluate appropriateness for my father's upcoming respite stay. I could not have been more impressed. Staff is exceptionally focused on making a personalized plan and encouraging independence with support. I expect I will have difficulty getting my father to leave when it comes time!

Nice Tour Overall Of This Community

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well, everyone was kind, and friendly. From what I saw the community looked nice, everything was well maintained. The staff was helpful, and my questions were answered. It was not the community for my mother, but I had nice tour of this facility.

Short term stay

Our experience is for a short term stay. We have been very pleased with the care here. The pt/ot services have been outstanding. Activities are plentiful but typically my mom doesn't often join in by choice.

Beautiful place!

The Sunrise of Braintree is a very nice place. The staff was all very friendly and the care they give to their residents there seemed excellent. We chose another community that would fit my mother's needs better, but this was a great option.

My aunt's care

The staff are friendly and were able to answer the questions of the services of care provided. We were a bit disappointed at how dark it was inside. The rooms were nice. but a bit of a maze navigating around the floors. The menu of the meals that are offered seemed appealing. We suggest that families take a tour to see if this is what they are looking for.

The Tour Was Fine

On the tour it just felt like there was not as much independence. It came with good recommendations and the location was close to us. it was fine but not as nice as the other places. It was also a little more expensive and they only h ad a 1 unit bedroom that has a street view.

Happy To See Dad Involved

My dad has activities and outings offered at this community and he has participated in some and started a poker game. The community is very clean and my dad likes the meals. I am happy with the care and he is doing fine.

Over The Top Community!!

The tour guide at Sunrise of Braintree was very kind. All of the necessary information that we needed was given to us. The community is pet friendly. The atmosphere was very pleasant. We were offered complimentary snacks during our tour. I would recommend this community to friends and loved ones.

Review of Sunrise of Braintree - Braintree, MA

Most rooms facing huge parking lot. Big place felt noisy. Grounds very restricted in back and felt like a hotel not home. All the employees seemed very nice and sincere. Did notice some cliques of aids hanging out by themselves in common space ignoring all others.

Review of Sunrise of Braintree - Braintree, MA

Absolutely lovely environment with great outdoor space probably not suitable for my Mom due to her injuries.

So far so good!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far we are very pleased with how things have turned out! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff all seem very friendly and professional.

Disappointed on all levels

overpriced, unclean and chaotic. Not the environment I was told it would be for my parent. Will be relocating my parent away from this place.

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email Information (at) SunriseSeniorLiving (dot) com with further details so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Very clean nice place with cheerful staff and good food. I had absolutely no complaints.

Looked like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Sunrise of Braintree looked like a very nice place, overall! The staff were friendly, and they really seem to focus on the care of each patient as an individual. They looked like they had a good variety of activities, and have an on-site wellness center. It was also very clean, and I liked that outside of each wing they had a living room type area with a TV for people to socialize in.

communication can be improved.

Sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Communication b/w departments can fall short. My aunt is 102 years old. I chose sunrise because I thought it to be the best of the bunch.

Very nice place!

Things have gone well with Sunrise of Braintree so far. My loved one is one of the younger residents, and they're really doing a nice job of helping him settle in, introducing him to the activities, and making sure he feels included. The facility itself is a nice looking, clean, and well kept, and the staff have all seemed very friendly. Things are working out well for him here, and we would recommend it others looking in the area.

Must advocate

Love this home for our loved one but u need to be sure & double check on any personal instructions you give -so that the right hand will know what the left one knows !
Again: wonderful AMBIENCE ! Very caring individuals in every aspect of care .

Nice, but too expensive

This was a nice looking community, and it provided the care we were looking for. However the price was much higher than others we looked at, and it didn't look like the level of service they provided would justify the price being so much higher.

Very happy for Dad

Moving our Dad to a home was a very tough decision in many ways. We wanted him to stay in his own home where he was familiar with his surroundings however, as time went on we could not provide him with the appropriate care. We went through "A Place for Mom" and they were excellent in providing information and places for our particular needs. We decided on Sunrise of Braintree for its proximity to my sister, their expertise in caring for a person in my dad's condition, the physical grounds and the condition of the building and the decor which felt like a home. The care givers are wonderful, patient human beings and they keep everything light and happy. They get to know the patients and have a relationship with them. We have been very happy for my dad and of course for ourselves his children because we are giving him the best possible care we can.

Nice Porch

They're pet firendly. It's a 3 story facility and when I first saw it was 1/3 full because it had just opened. I was devestated at the end of the tour because my mother came out of the office for the interview and she came out and she said why are you two people throwing me in the garbage? She was just not ready to go into a facility at that point.

It's porch is on the 3rd floor. they can put a cover over the top and drape it down so they can still get out when the weather is not great. It still gives them the idea of being outside.

loved it from the get-go; l...

loved it from the get-go; lovely place, friendly people; we would love to live there and my mom would, too. Price could be an issue, but we hope not.

Sunrise of Braintree is located minutes from Route 128, Interstate 93 and Route 1, just minutes from South Shore Plaza. Our Victorian-style Mansion was built in 2007 and is set back from the road to provide a tranquil, peaceful environment, surrounded by lush landscaping, green lawns, and paved walkways that lead to our beautiful courtyards and gardens. With ample parking and easy-access to public transportation, guests are able to enjoy visiting our community free of hassle.

At Sunrise of Braintree, it is our commitment to ensure our residents and their families receive excellent Personalized Care through getting to know our residents. Creating an atmosphere where our residents feel welcome to share feedback enables us to understand exactly what our residents need and want, the way the want it. Our team is available to provide minimal assistance for folks to remain independent, as well as those who require Enhanced Care from our dedicated staff to help them through whatever personal obstacles exist.

Our star employee is our house dog, Bo, a friendly Yellow Lab who loves to snuggle and play. He is just part of our overall feeling that your parent, neighbor, or friend, when they move into Sunrise of Braintree, they are truly moving into their home