Benchmark Senior Living at The Commons - Lincoln, MA

4 star hotel!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was very pleased with my experience. My first impression of this place was it felt like I was in walking into a four star hotel. It was a beautiful place and had a lot of luxury amenities for the residents. The assisted living side was very small and had about forty residents. My parents where more interested in the independent living side but my dad just did not meet the health requirements to live on that side.

I do not worry about my husband since he moved into Benchmark in Lincoln!!!

The staff at this community are nice, friendly and helpful. They are always there when someone needs assistance. The food is good and they have nice choices. My husband does not participate in many of the activities offered. He is in the memory care unit in this beautiful newer community. The location is close to me and I have recommended this community.