• Personalized care plans
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Transportation
  • Free Wifi

Brickmont cannot accommodate spoon feeding my parents. According to Brickmont, the state of GA does requires the resident to be able to feed themselves and ambulate upon entrance. Due to the age in place rule, if a person physically declines and can no longer ambulate or feed themselves, the facility must accommodate there changing needs.

Brickmont, great community!

Brickmont has been a fantastic place for my mother, she seems truly happy and engaged. The staff has been incredibly welcoming and helpful towards me and her. Overall I have been extremely satisfied with my experience!

Brickmont is a wonderful place!

Truly a wonderful place, from the people to the facilities. They have taken such good care of my mother, I couldn't be happier!!

Family own. New and nice still small room with big closets. Prices are not bad. No option for storage. Small parking lot. We've got stuck between a truck and a car, had to wait for the person to move the car. Family kitchen was dirty. Feel and looks more like assistant living. Miss some home filing. No gym. Just therapy. Bedroom has a wall between beds.

We are pleased

Mom is making friends at this community. She is enjoying the activities. The staff are friendly, encouraging and they check on her. The food is good and they have snacks available all day. The community is clean and the grounds are well taken care of. This community is a good value and I would recommend it.

Good

Clean, basic and affordable. Rooms big enough. Has activities. A nice place. No real outside areas to safely walk or relax. Staff is caring and supportive. But seeing signs of learning curve in daily operations because they recently opened. However expect this aspect to quickly be resolved as the staff matures into positions. Overall is safe and clean.

Nice tour

We toured the Brickmont Senior Living and it was very nice. The staff was friendly and answered our questions regarding the care and the amenities offered. They had a large kitchen area that looked really great. We chose another community that was a better fit for my mom.

Excellent Food!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I could not be more pleased with how things are going for her. One of the things I am most impressed with is the meals. My mom is loving them and I have had a chance to try a few of them as well. The chef does an excellent job in preparing high quality food for all of the residents. They also have a great activity program available to all of the residents to keep them busy throughout the week. Overall the staff have been great to work with and I would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Great Place with Great people

They have beautiful facilities, and the staff is warm and very friendly. It was a 10 out of 10 experience!

Good Respite Stay Experience

We used this community for their respite stay services for my mother in law. Overall everything went well ,and she enjoyed her stay. We knew she was safe, and in good hands. The staff treated her very well, and we were pleased with the experience. Everyone was very kind. This is a community I would recommend it, it worked out well for us.

Very helpful tour guide!

I had a pleasant tour of Brickmont Senior Living. When I toured, the lady that took me around was welcoming and informative. When we learned that they could not take my mother because of her level of care, the lady still tried to help us find a place that would. Even though she was unable to, I appreciated that she tried.

Family friendly atmosphere

The staff are super friendly to mom and the family. They are very helpful. The owner seems to be there all the time they know the residents by name and they help wherever they can. The food is good and they offer healthy options. This is a brand new community and we are looking forward to the activities increasing once there are more residents. Mom has a great apartment with a nice view. They have resident meetings so they can put in their input and I would recommend this community.

Sandy Doyle

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are working hard to make sure we are meeting all the social and recreational needs of all of our residents!
Kind Regards,
Sandy Doyle
Executive Director

Brand new!

This is an excellent facility! It looks very nice and brand new. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. This would have been an excellent choice for the placement of my loved one. I liked what I saw of this facility!

Our expert Assisted Living Services are designed to meet your personal needs such as assistance with dressing, bathing, personal grooming and medication management, in the privacy of your own apartment. Our care services are flexible, and can be added at any time.