Brethren Care Village - Ashland, OH

We arrived at 11 am and were made instantly welcome. The entrance lobby was alive with cheerful residents chatting, laughing, and just hanging out. Smiling staff, actively engaged residents, beautiful facility, great food.

Like the condos and the setting of the homes. Biggest problem would be the cost. If I pay the monthly price I would have nothing to live on to pay for prescriptions, food clothing or travel

Peace of Mind

Our family is very pleased that mom is living at Brethren Care Village. It gives us such comfort to know she is surrounded by loving, Christian caregivers , professionals and friends. Moms needs are taken care of and she loves to participate in the many planned activities. She is comfortable and happy in her apartment and we have peace of mind.

This is home

My husband and I moved here into Assisted Living 2011. He received wonderful care and he he passed away in 2014 I decided not to leave. I have made wonderful friends. They keep us so active, there are so many things to do. The food is wonderful and I just feel like this is home to me.

The best place to live!

Brethren Care Village has provided me with a wonderful home where I can relax and feel safe, well cared for and happy.The main thing that makes Brethren Care such a special place is the sincere feeling of love and the gentle caring attitude of everyone who works here. The residents here treat each other like brothers and sisters as we share meals in our newly renovated dining room.There are many daily activities available to keep us as active as we wish to be.

Our experience at Brethren Care Village

From our first hand experience, my family believes Brethren Care Vge. is top notch. We took my mom who had dementia from a facility that was more like a prison than a care facility to Brethren Care which made her feel like she was at home.

She could walk around the premises whenever she wanted, walked out doors to get some fresh air (all with an ankle monitor). The food (which we ate their a few times with her) was great. It wasn't huge portions like you get in restaurants, but these people don't need that much food. She never once thought she was in the hospital like she did the previous facility, she thought she was at home. She also participated in all the activities they offered.,

I would recommend this place to anyone