Mansfield Place - Mansfield, OH

Mansfield Place - Mansfield, OH has yet not published prices.

Mansfield Place

Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful! Getting Mom to feel welcome and involved has been wonderful for her acclimation to assisted living. Thanks to [Name removed], [Name removed], [Name removed], [Name removed] and many others for all their help!

Great Job!

Our Mother had a lot of trouble adjusting with being away from home, wanting to leave. With help from the staff they advised us about having "Visiting Angels" come in and sit with her a couple weeks to help get her involved with activities and make friends with others. With help from everyone our Mother has adjusted well and has made many friends. We absolutely love all the staff. The beauty shop is excellent, they did such a beautiful job on our Mother's hair and nails. You could tell she just loved how she looked, she got so many compliments. The food always looks and smells fantastic. The commons areas and courtyard are always so well kept. Our Mother's room is always clean and very well kept. Thank you for all you do!

Very Good

Very Good!

Great Place

Its great for assisted living. Food is good, clean throughout. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
([Name removed]is great with everyone - all the residence)

Mansfield Place

From the first experience at Mansfield Place, our family has been amazed at the friendliness, energetic, welcoming people here. My Mom finally got moved in and she loves it. There are so many activities for the people to do everyday. There is someone who does hair. The food is good and Mom loves the snacks too.

Mansfield Place Fun

Loved it and enjoy the drumming. It was nice to see my Mom participate. So nice, loved dancing too. Blessings, loved to help out and have fun.

Mansfield Place

The staff interacts fully with the residents. It has a very welcoming environment - both curb appeal and interior furnishings. I believe residents enjoy themselves here and family members find a pleasant facility to visit. I often recommend Mansfield Place to friends looking for assistance for their loved ones.

Best of the Best

Awesome Place, we could not be happier with our Mother's care and the staff. Thank you all for being the best you can possibly be everyday. You shine and it shows!

Fun and friendly environment

I love that the residents always seem happy and that the building isn't huge like some of the other assisted livings in the area. Every time I visit for there wonderful events I know my wife and I will have a great time. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place that can provide that extra care.

Very Good Experience

When I have visited Mansfield Place I have found the staff to be very friendly. The building has also been very clean. I have also had the pleasure to eat some of the food cooked for the residents and have found it to be very good. The residents I have met have been real friendly also.

Happy Grandmother!

The staff is extremely helpful and attentive to any needs of the residents and families. There is always someone available to answer any questions. My grandmother is a resident and absolutely loves the nurses and aides.

Grandma's Happy!

This place rocks, my Grandma could not be happier!!!

Great Place

I really like this facility and the people that work there. I have a good friend that lives here and the care they provide him is excellent. I hope that I will be able to stay at home for the rest of my life, but I realize there might come a day when I cannot. My first choice without a doubt would be here. Keep up the good work!

Best assisted living staff in Mansfield, OH

When I walk through Mansfield Place's door, I am always welcomed with smiles by employees. The nursing staff led by [Removed] is always very helpful and kind. The Executive Director, [Removed], is always so helpful with any questions and guides me in the direction that I need to go. The concierge, [Removed], is always so kind and helps me when I come into the building. The activities director, [Removed], is always active with the people who live in the facility, Their sales representative, [Removed], is very friendly and seems very active in the community. I always recommend people to stop by Mansfield Place if they are looking for a place for their spouse or parents. I highly recommend this community because of the staff that they have.

Family atmosphere, lot's to do.

My Sister and I brought Mom here and were impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness and what the facility offers. There is something to do all day long and once a week they go places on the bus, if they choose to go. There is a beautiful courtyard and the dining room and common areas are large. The facility is locked at all times so we never worry about Mom.

Heartwarming, family centered, professional and engaging.

The engagement and enthusiasm here is exceptional. I'd venture to say that most facilities in this category cannot boast the same. The level of support is really heartwarming, and the amount of interesting gatherings (monthly)...spectacular! Keep it up, my fine friends!

Compassionate Care

My Aunt has been a resident here for 3 years. They always treat her with compassion and respect. I would highly recommend this place to any person who needs that extra care.

Mansfield Place is awesome

My Grandparents reside at Mansfield Place. I love how involved the whole staff is with them. My whole family is very well satisfied with the whole program. Keep up the good work Team Mansfield!

Home Away From Home

My Mother-in Law was in need of a home / place that would take care of her. She was unable to stay in her home due to her illness. They have been very helpful and kind in helping her adjust.

Mansfield's Finest Assisted Living

My Father thoroughly enjoys living at the Mansfield Place. Everyone is very caring and takes a special interest in the residents. They provide such a family atmosphere and have many activities for their residents. Also, my Father absolutely LOVES the food! :)

Mansfield Place Review

Since I checked my Uncle in last May, he has received excellent care and loves the staff. I would highly recommend anyone wanting their loved one looked after and have no concerns!

Mansfield Place

My Aunt is a resident here. She has been going through chemotherapy and they have been good about the many "extra" things she has needed. The room is nice and very comfortable.

Mansfield Place

Overall, my parents experience has been great. The staff seems to care about their residents. Mom is well taken care of. Food is good. Social activities seem to be great!

Their Forever Home!

Mansfield Place has become home, while staff and residents have become family, to our parents. The facility is beautiful, clean inside and out. The food is healthy and delicious. The medical care is excellent and has been lifesaving in a couple of instances. The daily needed care is exceptional. Plus they offer quite a wonderful variety of fun daily, weekly, monthly and family activities. The hair salon, visiting foot doctor and library are truly appreciated. Everyone has taken the time to get to know them, treat them with kindness, respect and love. Our parents are safe, comfortable and happy!

The Best place in Mansfield for your loved ones.

Very Caring, fun and friendly staff. Clean and modern living facilities.(Some areas that have just been, and some areas that are currently being renovated to remain up to date.) Great food and many fun activities to keep the residents busy and cheerful, such as live music, outings to eat and other types of live entertainment on a weekly basis. On site hair salon is also a plus. This is a great place to feel comfortable having your loved one move in. I highly recommend getting a free tour, especially if you can time it with one of their great activities they put on.

Two year summary

[Removed] does a great job. We also like the music program and the ministers who come on wed nights.

Food could improve.

Great experience

I so appreciate the kindness and helpfulness that we have experienced. A wonderful place for my mother.

Awesome Place

I come to Mansfield Place for various activities and enjoy myself every time.

Our mom is loved here!

There are many, many wonderful things I could say about Mansfield Place, but what I value most is the joy-filled, fun, kind, gentle and caring staff. As her family, we are so grateful for this place . . . knowing that our mom is in a place where she is truly loved.

A Loving Place for our Mom!

Patience, love, kindness and smiles are good descriptions for Mansfield Place. Our mom enjoys the activities, family nights, and music events. She appreciates the pleasant surroundings and good food. We are so thankful to entrust our loved one to this staff.

I have been in this facility everyday for the last 2 weeks, being in a family that is in the business I am very impressed at the level of care they provide. The staff is very tentative and it is a nice place.

really enjoy attending planned family events with my Dad!

Very pleased!

We are very happy with this facility---Clean, nice staff and nice rooms. Our Father seems comfortable and well taken care of. We feel our Father is secure as the building is always locked. The surrounding area is very nice, which makes us feel safe coming and going from the building. We consider Mansfield Place an answer to prayer. We thank the staff and ownership for their good service. Blessings...

Mansfield Place

Great family night with [Removed]. Facility was very clean and staff were exceptionally friendly. I would definitely recommend people to check out Mansfield Place if they were looking for a great assisted living community.

MANSFIELD PLACE

Very comfortable and social atmosphere. People are
very friendly and activities are outstanding.

Mansfield Place Is The Only Place For Your Loved One!

Mansfield Place is the most impressive Assisted Living Facility I have visited. The building is modern and in immaculate condition. The staff are accommodating and friendly. They relate well with the residents. Their beautiful court yard is an inviting and safe area for my loved one. I have attended many activities at Mansfield Place but among my favorites are their annual classic car show. It's a fun look back at the cars that were popular back in the day. They have a program that features "Elvis' Lost Brother" with a fantastic Elvis impersonator who includes the audience in his act. I feel confident that outside of my presence my family member would be very well cared for and loved. The activities are fun and engaging. They even arrange special dinners to celebrate holidays. The Executive Director [Removed] is a fantastic director who not only makes sure her staff interacts with the residents but she does as well. She often accompanies them on excursions outside the residence and seems to really enjoy spending time with them. She made herself available anytime we needed to talk or had a question. I highly recommend Mansfield Place. Sadly, our loved one passed before we could make the move to Mansfield Place.