We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
Brandon Woods of Dartmouth is a 118-bed skilled nursing center. We are family owned and operated by the Essex Group Management Corp, servicing the health care needs of seniors for over 50 years. We specialize in Short and Long Term care, Rehab, Sub-acute care, and Alzheimer's Specialty care. Our facility also hosts an Adult Day Health Center, Senior Transportation and Home Care Services.
Brandon Woods of Dartmouth is conveniently located less than two miles from St. Luke's Hospital and for easy access, we're on the bus line. Brandon Woods of Dartmouth has been Joint Commission accredited since 2005.
Brandon Woods is a leader in the South Coast area for having the newest technology on-site including telemedicine, EKG's, Bladder Scanners, Dopplers, and ZOE Monitors.
We also offer a 6-day a week Adult Day Health Center to upwards of 60 community members. We offer our own transportation and Home Care Services.
Brandon Woods of Dartmouth accepts Medicare A and Medicare B, MassHealth/Medicaid, Senior Whole Health, Tufts Health Plans, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and Harvard Health Plan.