Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Rockland, MA

Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Rockland, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Splendid! I appreciate the attitude and gratitude of people who help people like me and my wife. The nurses are superior! I was very pleased. I have been there too. The food was superior too. It's very clean. They were highly communicative. The staff don't answer the call button though. They run in and run out. There's some wiggle room for improvements.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They have been phenomenal. It's a newer facility. Great staff, great employees. It's brand new, so it's very clean.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

One nurse was delightful. She was on the ball and found her clothes. For short term rehab I'd recommend it, but not a long term nursing homes. The drop off and pick up was easy.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The nursing care was good. I had to fight for my food though.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

At home all my husband did was sleep, and now he is clean and chatting and teasing! The nurses are very good. I have seen them give the medications. The staff tease him a little bit, it's nice. Every time I have been there it has been good. I did see that he ate everything on his plate.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The PT was wonderful and a couple of nurses I'm not happy with. There was one nurse that was not patient enough.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The rehab is very good. Somebody got my brother to do some things that I was shocked at! The Activities director, she does great with my brother! It's clean. We were very choosy. We had a bad experience in the beginning, as we had a miscommunication. The Clinical Liaison, she gave me her home number. She couldn't fix the problem though. I guess he is getting good nursing care. We have to call them every day, only because he can't communicate for himself.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

There are some great nurses and some not so. I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not at this point. I am waiting to see if the facility takes care of my concerns.

Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is an award-winning rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility in the Massachusetts South Shore community, a new member of Marquis Health Services. We are proud recipients of the Gold AHCA Quality Award, and we have a strong relationship with many leading hospitals in the Boston area. Our newly-refreshed facility specializes in short-term rehab and cardiopulmonary care, and features a state-of-the-art new Post Acute Unit.