Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Rockland, MA

Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Rockland, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

We are extremely happy with Webster. My father is enjoying his stay - I mean, as much as one can enjoy their stay at a facility. We have just been impressed overall with the staff and care that has been provided. The therapy team is thorough and consistent. The nurses are attentive. The medication times are always on schedule. If he ever needs anything like tea or ginger ale they are right on top of it. His room is always completely clean. They have done a really nice job with my father's meals. When he arrived his appetite was not great and they have him back eating again. They have done such a nice job with the communication.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The communication was very good. I do not think that my loved one's medical condition was tended to by the doctor. It was really clean.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

I am pleased with the results my loved one is getting. The nurses are on top of his medication. They are very good and helpful. I have been in contact with the social worker and caseworker. They call me right back. They are very prompt with information on insurance. The service is very good. They are prompt and the food is hot. I have seen other places that are not as nice. It is very thorough and it is clean.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one is doing great there. The therapy is excellent. There was a nice doctor who was good. It was very clean. He likes the food. They have been good with telling him what is going on and the physical therapist talked with me.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

They are pretty reasonable and call me to tell me how he is doing. I met with the social worker who was pleasant. I have not seen too much of the staff but I saw one feeding him. They seem to be friendly. I am not familiar with the dining and he did eat what he had for supper. He liked the snack the other night. He does not always like it and complains about the food sometimes.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My loved one says it is noisy and some of her personal items have gone missing. Some of the staff are good and some are not so good. I have had one or two calls from them.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

The care seemed to really vary between the staff members. Unless I was there watching and on top of it the communication was not good.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Health Care Center

My wife has been there before, this is probably her 3rd time. She's noticed a lot of things have changed. My wife has had some issues with her roommate. There's also one nurse who's really flippant with her when her medications are due. My wife has nothing bad to say about the therapy or the team. When my wife first got there she had to go to the bathroom, she called for help, she didn't get any help. She eats what she can when she can. Nobody's called me or checked in with me. I don't answer my phone a lot so that maybe my fault.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

The therapists are working well with my husband. They all seem to be very competent, capable, and likable. I would recommend them for rehab. I've liked the way they've treated my husband and the care they've given him. No particular shift is better or worse, it depends on the person. They're helpful when you call them and they do come when you call. They're very accommodating. My husband thinks that the meals have been quite good. They have good portions and there's a good variety too. In one way or another, there could be some more communication.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

My loved one likes the meals. In the beginning, there wasn't any communication but it has improved.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

The therapy is good and the aides are really good. They're really kind. My loved one was on a restrictive diet but it was good! I do wish that they would talk to me more.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

Overall I’d recommend Webster Park. Sometimes I ask for things and I have to ask a second time.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

For the most part, everything is really good.

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

The nurses were very nice and very helpful!

It was good!

Webster Park Rehab & Healthcare Center

They are really good about communication.

I do not recommend this facility to the elderly.. The facility is dirty, dusty and what's worse is that the maids use strong chemicals while cleaning the residents rooms while the residents are eating. That's not right at all. Underneath every bed is all dust. The maids are not doing there jobs . They rush through everything. I do not recommend bringing your loved ones to Webster Park.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Splendid! I appreciate the attitude and gratitude of people who help people like me and my wife. The nurses are superior! I was very pleased. I have been there too. The food was superior too. It's very clean. They were highly communicative. The staff don't answer the call button though. They run in and run out. There's some wiggle room for improvements.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They have been phenomenal. It's a newer facility. Great staff, great employees. It's brand new, so it's very clean.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

One nurse was delightful. She was on the ball and found her clothes. For short term rehab I'd recommend it, but not a long term nursing homes. The drop off and pick up was easy.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The nursing care was good. I had to fight for my food though.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

At home all my husband did was sleep, and now he is clean and chatting and teasing! The nurses are very good. I have seen them give the medications. The staff tease him a little bit, it's nice. Every time I have been there it has been good. I did see that he ate everything on his plate.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The PT was wonderful and a couple of nurses I'm not happy with. There was one nurse that was not patient enough.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The rehab is very good. Somebody got my brother to do some things that I was shocked at! The Activities director, she does great with my brother! It's clean. We were very choosy. We had a bad experience in the beginning, as we had a miscommunication. The Clinical Liaison, she gave me her home number. She couldn't fix the problem though. I guess he is getting good nursing care. We have to call them every day, only because he can't communicate for himself.

Review of Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

There are some great nurses and some not so. I'm not sure if I would recommend it or not at this point. I am waiting to see if the facility takes care of my concerns.

Webster Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is an award-winning rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility in the Massachusetts South Shore community, a new member of Marquis Health Services. We are proud recipients of the Gold AHCA Quality Award, and we have a strong relationship with many leading hospitals in the Boston area. Our newly-refreshed facility specializes in short-term rehab and cardiopulmonary care, and features a state-of-the-art new Post Acute Unit.