Boulevard Manor - Boynton Beach, FL

Boulevard Manor - Boynton Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Substandard care and leadership

Place is horrible! My dad has been there 2 years and in the last year or so, this place has gone down hill. Staff aren’t nice. I had a concern and the top nurse was not available and the administrator ([Removed]) refused to talk to me saying she was the CEO of Boulevard not nursing. You can hear yelling at staff in her office. Building is dirty and falling apart. I looked at ratings and it went from 3 stars to 1 star in the last year. It shows. No follow up, lack of care. Not the best leadership. Looking at other places and once moved, I will be filing a complaint with the state agencies.

Its been a way different expierince than prior 2 x's not good I might add

My Mom had been at this facility two prior times. Each time it was a challenge due to her not being well. The staff has always made me fell comfortable with leaving her in their care. This time with my Mom in Boulevard has been night and day different from prior two times she was in this facility. I don't know what has changed internally but as a customer I see a ship ready to sink. Staff is not happy, place is dirty and my Mom has not gotten a shower in seven days since she has been there. I have a private aid for her for 7 days who is cleaning her. Aid says there is no Aid for her anyway. Shame on Boulevard pay your staff treat them well. If you do that they will treat you well as a business and I will continue to recommend people to this facility. Bring back what you had the prior two times I have been here with my Mom.
There are so many awesom Nurses, Aids and Physical Therapest in this place than any place I have ever experience. I think management is the problem.

Horrible Place

This place has gone downhill the last few months. Management is a joke. There is lady who says she is the CEO of Boulevard. She is nasty and mean. Will not give me or my mom who is a resident there the time of day. Building is dirty, not enough staff. I'm considering taking my mom elsewhere. Do not place your family there!

Loved this place the staff and all were so friendly and amazing. Super nice and the PT physician Dr. McFarlane has been there 18 years and has developed a PACER program for COPD & CHF. She's amazing and dedicated. Highly recommend this place.

quality of care

Very limited time devoted to rehabilitation, limited exercise equipment

They were very nasty.

They were very nasty. They took a lot of money, they would take everything but thirty-five dollars. They were rude too. I didn't like their attitudes.

We know your priority is quality care that will lead to a better well being and rapid recovery. Whether it is you or a loved one who is recuperating from surgery or a serious illness, we understand how complex and important choosing your rehabilitation provider can be.

- Our staff of trained professionals will develop a personalized care plan to meet your specific needs. Together, we will provide the right level of care in the most appropriate setting.

- Overall, our goal is to maximize physical wellness, to promote independence and healing and enhance personal dignity.

Our skilled, interdisciplinary team helps to make a difference with their helping hands and compassionate hearts.

- Physicians

- Registerd and Licensed Nurses

- Dieticians

- Social Workers

- Certified Nursing Assistants

- Restorative Aides

- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists

We are proud to be able to provide our services for the following Insurances

- Medicare

- Humana (Preferred Provider)

- Veterans Administration (VA)

- Private Pay