Boca Raton Rehab Ctr - Boca Raton, FL has yet not published prices.

Close the doors!

This place is awful and super disgusting. I would never recommend this place to anyone. They were not giving my friend any of the right medication. I feel that they were over medicating her. Also she had bed sores all over from the lack of care that she got. They really just don't know what they are doing.

Beware

Not a place I would put a loved one. Poor nursing staff and CNA's. I had my frail mom in there for rehab. Therapy department was great, but the lack of quality nurses and CNA's ruin this facility. So through my experience I wouldn't recommend this place. I told everyone who touched my mother that she was a fall risk. [removed] Needless to say my mother fell and injured herself. No regards to upholding patients safety and well being. A man fell and injured himself the week before. No coincidence just careless nursing staff!!!

Not a positive experience

My loved one utilized this facility for rehabilitation care, and overall I was not impressed by the experience. The care she received was not very good, although to be fair it looked like they were in the middle of a restructuring and trying to improve the facility overall. They also were pressuring me to keep my loved one there on a more permanent basis, which I was not comfortable with.

Boca Raton Rehabilitation Center has been serving the South Palm Beach County area for over 35 years. Our facility is located close to many local hospitals Boca Raton Regional Hospital. We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing, short and long term care through Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists; Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses; and Certified Nursing Assistants. This is complemented by Social Services, Activities, Nutritional Services, Housekeeping and Laundry Services. With over 35 years of combined experience, our staff of professionals is here to meet the needs of each and every patient and resident.