Bethesda Rehab & Senior Care - Chicago, IL

Unhappy

My husband [name removed].💖, was there for an open wound care, 2017, all they cared about was Physical therapy 😠 his room was not hardly clean, PT. Never locked his wheel chair when brought back to room. He almost tipped over 4x. Kept a blue matt,by his left outside of bed on floor in case he fell, some CNA's were terrible, place understaffed, at times, not a safe place. Ceo is not capable of handling complaints of family members, side doors outside of building were broken, and anyone could sneak in, no cameras to watch if anyone could enter on side door. I wouldn't recommend this place, really. Not what its cut up to be. Especially if person has Dementia 😕. I give it a 0 REVIEW 😠. Argued everyday for my spouse. He was not happy at all. It may be ok for temporary rehabilitation, but not for permanent resident 😢 half of the time call light in room not working.

We are satisfied with this community!!!

I feel that the pricing of the nursing home is a scam. They offer one price and then raise it when you talk to them. The staff at Bethesda is good with my wife. They also offer good healthy meals for her to enjoy. The home is clean and well taken care of.

Bethesda Home stands apart. We’ve been committed to our mission for 105+ years. We value the aging process, so our community is vibrant. We focus on relationships, so staff turnover is low. And we offer a warm, welcoming environment, so it feels like home.
Whether his or her health requires sheltered care, intermediate care or Medicare-certified skilled nursing care, we want each resident to achieve the highest degree of independence possible. We are committed to helping them achieve their potential.