Bethesda Dilworth Managed by Cold Uncaring People

My mother went in initially for a 2 to 3 week rehab. She was doing quite well and was being prepped to go home. Then due to the [Removed] of a CNA her ankle was broken. The administration never showed concern. And employee confided in me that it was an agency CNA who did not know my mom needed time with turning and caused my mom to have her ankle broken. Bethesda Dilworth has yet to take responsibility and never mentioned in the report to the insurance company that my mom's ankle was broken. When I asked them to take responsibility, [Removed]. When a doctor reviewed the case, he felt an investigation needed to be made into Bethesda Dilworth because there was definitely a lack of caring. The staff did have some caring people. Unfortunately they were overworked. It was not uncommon to see staff put in 16 hour days back to back our work 10 to 12 days straight at 12 hours each day. Obviously those long hours do not allow a person to be at the top of their game. Again, management never cared nor did they even know how many staff members were working. When a Hoyer lift was need it for my mother, it meant to staff people had to be dedicated to her to get in and out of bed and to use the restroom. Many times they were only two staff people on the floor. This meant the other 20 are so patients had no one to care for them. One evening in particular the two staff members worked with my mom for a half hour. Bells were ringing as other patients needed things but they could not be attended to until they were finished with my mom. The administrator of Bethesda Dilwoth did not seem concerned that other patients were in need. Thank god my mom is being cared for at that moment but what about the other moments. This is not a place where a love one should be left and I thought I did my due diligence before placing her there for rehab. Obviously you can't always trust the Medicare website ratings.

Bethesda Dilworth, St. Louis’ premier nursing care residence, continues to earn its reputation as an outstanding leader by providing the highest quality nursing care for St. Louis seniors. With a reputation for excellence in medical and nursing care, Bethesda Dilworth is home to over 350 residents. Residents receive comprehensive medical care and enjoy diverse services in our welcoming community surrounded by gardens and landscaped patios in a park-like setting.

The Bethesda Dilworth Adult Day Club is a special club for seniors who live with a loved one and who enjoy stimulating socialization during the day while providing daytime respite and support to caregivers.

Bethesda Dilworth Custom Care provides a high degree of personal attention for those residents requiring extensive nursing care. Bethesda Dilworth’s professional team develops an individual health program that nurtures and maintains the health needs of every resident.

Bethesda Dilworth Special Care offers care to those with dementia and Alzheimer’s in a home-like atmosphere that helps to diminish confusion and agitation while helping enhance the resident’s sense of security, purpose and value.