Review of Bethel Senior Care

They take good care of mom & her needs. [Name removed] is an excellent caregiver.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

I have worked at this place for 4 month now. I have enjoyed working with the caregivers. The caregivers are very caring, always giving me a hand when ever I need it.
Caregivers always give me the necessary information that I need to care for my pt.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

Working with patients here in the home for about 2 years. The employees are pleasant to work for with. Really enjoy working with and in a clean environment.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

I have cared for pt's in this home over several years. Staff always very helpful and informative. Pt's well cared for. Pleasant visit. Always.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

I am a case manager with hospice who has had several patients living at this facility. All were taken care of above and beyond. I would recommend for any family who loves one-on-one care for their family.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

Great place! Caring owners and staff. Responsive to needs of each resident. They listen to the family's concerns and work with there for a solution.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

Facility is very clean + comfortable staff and my mom and wife family. Excellent acare and communication on her status and needs.

Review of Bethel Senior Care

I am a case manager with hospice who has had several patients Living at this facility. All were taken care of above and beyond. I would recommend for any family who loves one-on-one care for their family.

Options for care

I toured the community and did not like that it was dark and it felt depressing. The staff member was able to be in their room and they would not have anyone available in case of emergency. they did not have anyone who would. The staff did not always understand English. We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Mike Obasa

Thank you for touring our home, and taking time to provide your comment. Your comment has helped us to re-evaluate the overall ambience of our home. We identified areas that could use better lighting, and have replaced the light fixtures. We invite you to revisit us. Thanks again for the tour, and comment it definitely added value to our home.

Excellent tour. impressed with the facility and the management

Not a good place!

I did not like this place at all. The toilet was broken and it looked so dark in there. There were a lot of things that needed to be repaired in there for it to be up to par for people. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Mike Obasa

Thank you for your feedback and opinion of our home. Yes, you are right. At the time of your visit, we were doing some remodeling. We have since completed the work, and we hope you can visit us again.

Overall great community!!

Overall I have no complaints about this community,my loved one seems to be really enjoying her new living environment and feeling right at home. All of the residents are pleasant and the staff are always so helpful with making sure my mothers needs are being met.

Toured, seemed nice

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought the people at Bethel Senior Care seemed very nice, and the residents looked comfrotable and well cared for. Really my only complaint was that the interior just seemed a little dark and dreary.

Great Communication With The Staff

My mother is doing great at this community and she has improved considerably very well. One of the first things I noticed about this community was how clean it was. It is very clean and looks very nice. The staff is great, the commutation between me and staff is great. I really like that management is very responsive. They have great activities and good food. I would highly recommend this community.

Loving care

Our mother has lived at Bethel Senior Care for 3+ years. We appreciate the loving care she receives there. Care takers are well trained and well supervised by the owner.

Private Home - did tour on 9/25/15 nice area, have monitoring in every room

Best Place for Mom

The most wonderful place for elderly care. My Mom was only there a week and a half before passing away, but the loving care and compassion provided by the owner and the care givers is amazing. I cannot say enough about this private care home. Highly recommend!

It's a wonderful place.

It looks good, it's very clean. The staff is very friendly. We felt like this was a very good value. We chose them partly because of the location, and because it's a good facility. I can't think of anything that needs to be improved. There haven't been any laundry mix ups, and we don't really get complaints about the food either.

I've been very happy with them.

I've been very happy with them. They have a great caregiver to patient ratio. There are always two caregivers, at all times, no one leaves to run to the store or for anything. There are only eight residents there. The closet isn't very big, there isn't a lot of room. The care is excellent, they check and watch very carefully. The food is okay, the portions are a little small. There isn't a lot to do, there aren't any activities. We liked the location, and they were able to answer all of the questions that we had. We liked what we saw and we liked the pricing as well.

Wonderful care and attention

I think they do exceptionally well with the care, attention to detail, the cleanliness. I've been there I don't know how many times and I've never had a complaint, the one time I did point out something I didn't like, she fixed it immediately. I guess it's kind of common that they have staff turnover but Justina, the director, is on top of things. I don't even know how she does it, she's real sensitive to what she does, she's very concerned about the kind of care she provides. For example, I was over there last week and noticed my mom was kind of congested and didn't know if I should say anything. She called me and asked my what I normally do when my mom gets congested, I don't have any complaints but what I wish they could do differently or better is provide maybe more activities. I know they do things and I'm aware that I don't know everything that they do, I guess I may be wrongfully comparing them to larger establishments where they have organized acitivites. This is a smaller home, they only have 3 residents, they do have some things and one activity they have that my mom really enjoys is the church group that comes in and sings. I guess they're doing as much as they can, all in all, Bethel is probably the ebst place for mom to be especially in terms of the attention and care.

Interior is dark

They didn't have the cleanliness factor that I was looking for and the brightness, it was a little bit darker and not as cheerful.

Mike Obasa

Thank you for touring our home. We were not aware of this website, hence our comment is belated. Yes, we got another comment on the dark interior, We have redone the lighting in our home. We replaced the old light fixtures, with new ones, as well as replaced old incandescent light bulbs with daylight LEDs. We are bright and cherry now! Please come back to visit us. Thank you.

Like the location Too High, 2700

Like the location Too High, 2700

toured today and am pretty sure we ar...

toured today and am pretty sure we are moving in! Director is wonderful, a truly loving person..