The Family's Choice III - Richardson, TX

Best Fit For Mom

This is a very nice place. The residence is clean very well kept. The staff is very kind and pleasant very attentive to the residents. Mom likes to interact with the other residents and she is participating in any activities they may do. She seems to be liking the food they serve.

Need Improvement with the Cleanliness

We were taken back by our tour of this care home. When of the first things I noticed, was how unkempt the home was. Nothing appeared to be clean, or well maintained. I didn't feel it was very well managed. She had other residents in there with military PTSD, and they were with the other residents. With my mother in law current condition, we would not feel comfortable with her living here. I would not recommend this care home.

My mother's Care

I am very happy with my mother's care at this very nice community. The community is very clean and maintained. We are happy with the meals and the variety. They are a lot of nice activities for the residents that can participate. We would recommend the care and the good variety of meals to other families.

A Homey Family Home

On my first visit I was welcomed by caring staff in a bright airy and clean atmosphere where all residents were together in the living room. From day one I found the staff to be very friendly, caring, and loving to residents and their families. The food aromas were enticing to me and better still. encouraged my mom's appetite, I thank God for leading me to this wonderful "home" for my mom. The caregivers and residents have become like "family" to me. This was definitely the best choice for us.

E-mail from an employee asking that I...

E-mail from an employee asking that I call on 2-7 as she has options in my price range. Called and talked long time with them. Gave me name of VA advisor. Have a number of "homes."