Faith Comfort Home - Richardson, TX

Top Notch

My friend is a resident there and she has done very well there. The manager has been a real god-send. She takes care of a lot of things and makes it easy for me to help my friend. They are very caring and top notch.

Best Option for Care

Faith Comfort Homes has been a godsend to my father. He is in a position where he needs to be given his medications timely, eat his meals timely and he needed a staff that was astute and attentive to any medical condition he may have. Faith Comfort Homes has been that answer for him. Where he was prior did him a disservice by not being attentive or responsive. A doctor friend of mine in another city recommended a home such as Faith Comfort Homes. Now I see why. We are so pleased we made the move.

Caring staff, comfortable home.

All of the care givers at Faith Comfort Home are exceptionally caring and competent The home is clean, spacious and comfortable. I can't thank the staff and management enough for the wonderful care they gave my father-in-law.

Not for Us

I went to one of her houses, and I didn't think it would be appropriate for my wife. She owns two or three houses, and each one has three or four people in it. My wife is 63 and still in pretty good shape, and she needs to walk around quite a bit. She needs more room than just a little house to walk around in.

Toured on 1/19/11. The director and h...

Toured on 1/19/11. The director and her staff were wonderful to meet. Lovely home, clean, comfortable and very warm and happy. Excellent location, too. A little beyond our budget, but we are still trying to figure out financials and look ahead.

Home on Birch was too busy. Home in G...

Home on Birch was too busy. Home in Garland was nice but no dog allowed.

Faith Comfort Care Home was founded to provide a unique and caring home environment for residents who may need 24-hour care or assistants. Built on love and compassion, our home is a wonderful alternative to assisted living facilities. We provide unparalleled personal care and attention. The husband and wife (owners/managers) have more than 10 years experience in in-home senior care. In addition to being on-site around-the-clock, they are personally involved in every aspect of the residents' activities, helping them to stay active and engaged. Come see for yourself why Faith Comfort Care Home might be the perfect solution for the loved one in your family who needs a bit more assistance. Please contact us via email or phone to schedule your personal tour!

Taquilla Potts