Only the Strong Survive - Dallas, TX

They are great with my Dad. The only thing is they don't
exercise him. He needs to be told to put his hands on his walker, then he will walk with you. They put him in a wheel chair.

bless Marilyn for caring so much.

my wife was here for just a year before she had to be placed on hospice. As sad a situation this was, I was very much pleased with the way she was taken care of the whole time she was there. She had alzheimer and dementia but the staff worked with her and the doctors and nurses that came to visit her made her last days very peaceful.

He is happy and healing.

The owner owns three of these. We had heard it was in a bad area, but actually, it's that the neighborhood seems to back into an industrial area. It's an older home, and it could be updated. This location is The neighborhood is very neighborhoody. It a Fox and Jacobs home. Marilyn turns over staff when she needs to. It's an older group. The dietary needs of the residents were a little different, than my loved one, and communication was a little slow getting to the kitchen. She makes it a point to hire staff that can cook as well. They do accommodate each persons needs instead of a blanket policy, which is nice. She communicates well with us about our loved one's condition. He is happy and healing.

My uncle's 2nd Family

my uncle was in this assisted living for 5 years and I have to say there has not been one compliant on his care there. He is well fed and he has said on more than one occasion that the caregivers are just like family. They really care. I wouldn't take him out of their care for anyone else.

Above and Beyond!

The surroundings are not that great or updated. They really care and are accommodating to every possible concern that my loved one might have - they’re just above and beyond. The food is above and beyond as well. They give her things that she’ll eat. They watch over her so well. I’m over there all the time.

Marilyn is very sweet ...

Marilyn is very sweet. Everything looked great just maybe a little too cramped. The room he would be in, he would share with two other gentlemen and seemed too crowded for what he is use too. I do not want to count this one out, but will be looking at others.

4 bedroom 2 baths with a huge backyard for morning walks and a covered patio for smoking Nurse visits once a week Doctor visits once a month We offer care for Alzheimer’s/dementia and residents with psychiatric history.

Provide transportation to all doctor appointments as wells as to Wal-Mart for necessities.

3 meals are provided daily Morning exercise All laundry cared for at least 3 times weekly or more if necessary Cable TV in all living quarters and Church TV every Sunday Games, Puzzles, and all types of entertainment provided Mens haircuts and shaving All is included in package price Why look any further when your loved one can join our family