Belmont Village Burbank - Burbank, CA

Belmont Village of Burbank, California is located in the beautiful Burbank Hills residential area, with convenient access to healthcare facilities, places of worship, the main Burbank library, quaint cafés and shops along tree-lined streets. Just three blocks from the Belmont senior living facility is Burbank Town Center, where visitors can find exceptional shopping. Located on the three interior levels are major department stores, specialty boutiques, restaurants and a mega movie complex. And as if that wasn’t enough, more stand-alone stores surround the shopping center.

Working closely with residents and families, we have shaped a personal life plan that respects each resident’s needs and abilities. Together with regular health assessments and a well-trained staff, we are able to provide an ideal balance of support and opportunities so that all residents can live each day to the fullest. Whether they’re enjoying a stroll in the well-manicured grounds, visiting with guests in the inviting common areas or dining room, or participating in programs specifically designed for their well-being, there are lots of good friends, good food and fun things for residents to do at Belmont Village.

Wonderful facility!

This was a wonderful facility when I toured! It was a bit on the expensive side, and we didn't feel like my loved one would really fit in with the other residents, but we did like the facility itself.

A great tour!!

I had a very good tour a while back of Belmont Village. The tour guide was extremely friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean and it was a good expert nice tour. I ate a meal with the guide while I toured which gave me a great opportunity to ask more questions to try to determine if it was a good fit for Mom. Ultimately, the location was not convenient for family to visit.

Our tour

This seemed like a clean community when we visited. The staff we met during the tour were nice. They offer some nice amenities, however mom liked another community a little better.

We really liked it here.

We really liked it here. It's a nice place, and has a bit of a homey, community feel. I would give them a five for the short time we spent here. They were very responsive and we appreciated that.

Wonderful facility

The Belmont staff has made the transition to assisted living so much easier for our family than we thought it would be. We were looking for good food, an attentive and well trained staff and an upscale facility with well appointed apartments, including handicap showers. Belmont has met all our expectations. Our parents and uncle are happy there and we enjoy visiting.

Very Pleased With This Community

So Far the transition is going well for my mother with her move to this community. It is a nice looking community, they do a good job keeping everything nice and clean. They have a great staff here, they have been very helpful and kind. There are activities offered. She is very pleased with the meals. We know she is safe and being cared for very well here. This is a good safe place, and I would recommend it.

The staff always make us feel welcome!!!

My in laws have been at Belmont Village for about 6 weeks and they are still in a transition period. They moved from out of state. We have had some small bumps in the road but the staff are trying to correct these. The staff are very nice and responsive. The community is clean and I would recommend it. I would also recommend you spend as much time as you can with your loved ones during the transition to help make it easier for them.

The Best Choice for Aunt Nancy

We live in Virginia, 2500 miles away from our 89-year old aunt in Los Angeles. After a fall last summer, we moved her to a Board & Care facility. When it became obvious that she had totally recovered and needed more stimulation, we began to investigate other assisted living facilities. She is a California native who would never consider moving to the mid-Atlantic winters, so we only looked at facilities in the Los Angeles area.

Belmont Village was a standout for several reasons--various levels of independence, a variety of activities, round-the-clock nursing staff. When we toured the Burbank facility, we were impressed by the friendly, caring attitudes of all the employees, from a maintenance engineer to the administrative staff.

It took some doing, but we convinced our aunt to consider moving. She has been there three weeks now and has joined the daily exercise class and the walking club. She has gone on outings and played bingo. She has a lovely room in a beautiful facility. She is surrounded by caring people.

Bottom line: we couldn't be happier with our choice. We will continue to visit every couple of months but our minds are at ease knowing that she is well cared for in every aspect.

Beautiful

Belmont Village was a beautiful place. She was only there one day before she passed. They treated her well and took good care of her for the short time she was there. I would recommend Belmont Village to anyone who needs this type of facility

had the ability to provide furniture and have a room ready

I think the staffs ability at Belmont Village Burbank to react quickly is a big positive. To handle a respite directly from a hospital was a big plus. This facility had the ability to provide furniture and have a room ready. They even were there to greet us when we showed up and it was at night. The facility is over priced for sure.

Lorena Grimes

Thank you for the opportunity to serve your family. We always want to provide a smooth transition for our respite care residents and our program is designed to accommodate on short notice for families in your situation. We’re glad to hear about your positive experience and hope your loved one is recovering well. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Burbank management team if we can be of further service.

This is a wonderful place for my father; we highly recommend Belmont Village Burbank

We visited many assisted living facilities in the Los Angeles area before we chose Belmont Village Burbank for my father. Belmont Village Burbank was not only the nicest and most cheerful facility by far, the costs there are very competitive and are indeed toward the lower end of what we saw when we were looking. The facility is very clean and very cheerful. My father was very lonely and depressed after the death of my mother. He has made new friends at Belmont Village Burbank. The many activities there bring him joy and comfort. He loves the musical performances in the afternoons and he loves to play Trivia on Thursday nights. My husband and I often join him at many of the activities. We chose a pet-friendly facility so that our three dogs could visit their grandpa, and our dogs are always welcomed by the staff and the residents at Belmont Village Burbank. My father often comments on the fact that all of the staff members know his name. We have seen how kind and caring all the staff members are. The administrators have always been very warm and gracious to us and are always available to help. We highly recommend Belmont Village Burbank.

Nice looking place, but much too big

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options. Belmont Village was a nice looking place, but it was just too big, it's a huge apartment building that takes up a city block.That's just too many people for us.

my only wish...

Really positive experience. My only wish is that they went outside more and had better food.

Really nice but too expensi...

Really nice but too expensive. Beautiful property.

really liked this one and t...

really liked this one and the higher advanced memory care that worked on developing better memory or abetting worsening memory problems. It was pricey for the room sizes but had 24 hour nurses. The staff were friendly and residents seemed happy.

great community

They’re great. They’re definitely five stars over all. They’re really helpful and caring. They took good care of my mother. The community is clean and comfortable. They were a good value for the money. We were happy with them.

That place is amazing, my father is super happy there.

My father (a Parkinson’s disease patient) is not a full memory care resident but he’s also not a full assisted living resident. He sort of rides the middle, he needs more help than the average assisted living resident but really sees the difference between himself and the residents in memory care. Belmont has offered a wonderful compromise for my father. He sleeps in “The Neighborhood” (memory care) and spends his whole day out in assisted living with the “Circle of friends” program that they offer at Belmont. While in circle of friends his memory is being kept as sharp as possible, they work on motor skills with various art projects, talk about current events and many other things. Some residents have been known to have better skills after being in circle of friends over time. The team at Belmont has done such a good job of making my father feel like he belongs to the group. They have literally worked to make him feel as though he still has the dignity that he has always had when his health was better. I personally feel as though Belmont and the staff at Belmont are the number one reason my father is still alive at this point.

Belmont Villages Burbank

This place is wonderfully clean, attentive, friendly and has great entertainment. We don't have a long time to be able to review things overall, as my mom just moved in about a week or two ago. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that there was soooo much attention paid prior to moving in, and now that we are moved in, there is lots of help and support, but on the actual move-in days, it was hard to find someone to answer questions. I wasn't looking for help for the literal move...just to find out what is okay and what's not, where things are, what to do with empty boxes, etc. It was hard to repeatedly track down people, and frankly, I was bummed there was no one to "welcome" my mom with even the tiniest bit of fanfare or little note on her door. I was happy to see there was a beautiful welcome "tea" done very nicely at the end of the month for all the new residents. Since the initial move-in, the care has been tremendous, and not ONE employee is less than fun, friendly, gracious and wonderful. I think we have found a gem (and hope it continues!)

The best of the best. I co...

The best of the best. I could really see why they cost a little more than the other places - but it feels like from the ground up it's a great fit for Mom. I loved the energy there and the amount of care available - the residents looked happy and engaged, from what I could tell...

excellent - met with Todd Menard - sa...

excellent - met with Todd Menard - sales

Almost fabulous.

Almost fabulous.

Great dining and modern, specifically...

Great dining and modern, specifically designed for Seniors. 2 full-time RNs. Very good memory care set up.

Director is awesome. Everybody was gr...

Director is awesome. Everybody was great.

Had a good meeting and tour of facili...

Had a good meeting and tour of facility. Like the feel and the energy of the place. On the high end but will see if we may be able to try this. Need to see a coupld more that specialize in Dementia.