We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
"The Broadview is a Happy Place"
Our theme song sung to the tune of "Happy Days are Here Again," describes our beautiful home. Here, you will find a pool room, chapel, fitness center, video and book libraries, resident computer and online services, art studio, large screen movie room, resident run store, vegetable garden, and we offer everything the competition does.Our lovely Tea Room has a fully equipped kitchen and dining room for your use. The gardens and unique lounge areas are complimented with water features. We welcome small pets or you can enjoy our large aviary and aquarium.
Jim Stahl and Gene Keith met at Broadview 3 years ago and have been inseparable since. Just one of the wonders of our enchanted place.