We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
"The Broadview is a Happy Place"
Our theme song sung to the tune of "Happy Days are Here Again," describes our beautiful home. Here, you will find a pool room, chapel, fitness center, video and book libraries, resident computer and online services, art studio, large screen movie room, resident run store, vegetable garden, and we offer everything the competition does.Our lovely Tea Room has a fully equipped kitchen and dining room for your use. The gardens and unique lounge areas are complimented with water features. We welcome small pets or you can enjoy our large aviary and aquarium.
Jim Stahl and Gene Keith met at Broadview 3 years ago and have been inseparable since. Just one of the wonders of our enchanted place.