The Lighthouse - North Hollywood, CA

Smaller community and sounds very nice but charge almost a full rate for each in our married couple so makes it wayyy out of our price range. That didn't include extra cost for medication management.

I checked out this place for my mother. The place is dark and dreary with smelly carpet. It was depressing! It looked dirty and smelled bad. I can't for the life of me figure out who would pay their price for a place like this. Not sure who wrote those great reviews but they make no sense! Go there and look!!!

Best Of The Best!!

My loved one's experience at The Lighthouse was excellent! It was like a little castle, so clean and different from other places he has stayed at. Unfortunately, my loved one needed a higher level of care but I am very thankful for the care he received at this community. They always paid attention to him and all of his needs. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone they're super.

Overall I had a nice tour of this community. The community looked nice, everything was spotless and smelled good. The staff was informative and answered all my questions. It was a bad location for the family to travel to, but it was a pleasant tour.

Friendly People!!

The Lighthouse was a beautiful community. The staff were knowledgeable and welcoming. There were a variety of activities for the residents to engage in. The reason we chose another place was simply the layout of the facility, my father wanted to be able to ride his scooter.

Not Connecting With The Residents

My brother has not adjusted well to this community and he is not very happy. The community is nice, but he feels the staff is unprofessional. He does not like the food, he feels they need more variety of choices. He has not been able to connect with the other residents. So we are going to explore more options for him. It is an okay community.

going well so far

Everything is going well so far at The Lighthouse. It has been a good experience. I do not have anything they could improve on. I am pleased with the experience. It has been good.

He loves it there! He is very happy.

He loves it there! He is very happy. He raves about the food. The owners are absolutley nice. He says that everyone is just so friendly. He has not had a single complaint since he got there. Even the pricing and the value is good.

I went to see the facility....

I went to see the facility. I liked it very much. The ladies I spoke with was very nice. They do not accept ssi. My brother can't afford it.

seems to be top choice at the moment....

seems to be top choice at the moment. close to our home. The Director said she can work with our budget. just need to see if there will be availability when she moves out here.

top choice at the moment.

top choice at the moment.