Glen Terra Senior Assisted Living Community is a relaxing Oasis in the Heart of the City!
We are close to the foothills of Glendale, with access to all the hospitals and the healthcare community. We provided a special combination of help with non-medical activities of daily living including assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfers to medical appointments and church along with three meals, weekly housekeeping, personal laundry among other services. We encourage and help maximize the independence of all our residents.

Glen Terra has a variety of floor plans, ranging from 350 square feet to 711 square feet, with incredible city and mountain views! We offer a wonderful dining experience, as well as a variety of social calendar of events

There are pros and cons here

[Removed] the director and [Removed] the kitchen manager (who is no longer working there) are not very compassionate people. Their personalities are very cold. I tried speaking with [Removed] and giving her information about foods that I can and can’t eat due to specific symptoms that I have and she didn’t take me seriously. It feels like because I’m the youngest resident there, I’m not taken seriously. [Removed] doesn’t take my symptoms very seriously either. She’ll tell me that I just need to take a walk and that it’s all in my head. It’s been a battle and I’ve been suffering. The new chefs though have been wonderful. They got the information I gave them for what I can and can’t eat and they’re really trying to make sure I eat well. There are pros and cons, here. There are a few people that work here that really try their best. A con is that they need new washing machines. They’re very old and rusty and they don’t clean them every day. I don’t even want to do my laundry in them. Other than that, [Removed], the owner, is more compassionate and I like him. [Removed], the manager, looks at everything like it’s just a business. [Removed], the secretary, is wonderful and I give her big thumbs up. The residents are good people, but I’m worried about the way the facility feeds them. They’re serving food that teenagers would eat. The apartment I have is wonderful, though. It’s big, it has a kitchenette, there’s great space, and there’s patio with nice light coming in. The bedroom is large and the bathroom is wonderful and big.

Adjusting to the Community

My father-in-law is adjusting at Glen Terra and getting involved with some activities. However, he is not crazy about food.

Glen Terra is an excellent choice.

[Removed] set me up with Glen Terra. Her expertise enabled me to find a wonderful place for my father to stay. It was an extra bonus that Glen Terra was only 5 minutes from my house. The whole time I was corresponding with [Removed], I felt very confident that she would help me through the difficult process of finding an excellent place for my father to stay. I can't say enough good things about her. If you are fortunate enough to work with her then you are in very good hands. Thank you from the bottom of my heart [Removed]!
Glen Terra, is family owned and operated. The first night I went to check out the home, the owner, Haikuhe happened to be there for an event. She stepped out to greet me and stayed with me until someone could see me for the tour. When I finally met Lori. She was with me every step of the way and made my father's transition to Glen Terra so easy and comfortable. I am very impressed with what they are doing there. The entire staff is well trained and willing to help with anything. The food is very good and is overseen by their very own chef who is eager to please any special desires of the residents. I was very confident my father was in good hands, and he was. He spent his last days there, the hospice company was amazing and Glen Terra's staff worked seamlessly with the providers that stayed with him. I'm so grateful for you, [Removed] and Glen Terra! It was such a blessing to have your help and support the whole way. - [Removed]

My Sister Loves It Here

I had help also finding another home for my sister. This community let her feel comfortable. There are not many floors to feel far away. The residents are friendly with not many little groups. She had made a new friend and she is very happy. It is smaller and less powerful and everything is close to get to. This was a perfect match for her and convenient for me to visit.

Beautiful facility. [Removed] very friendly and knowledgable. I feel it is for residents who are more independent than my mother-in-law. They can provide for her, but the additional costs for all the extras makes it too expensive.

I Took A Tour!!

The community was lovely. The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. The staff was welcoming. The overall appearance of the community was decent. It all came down to price, this community was above my budget.

Lori Rolat

Thank you for the kind words. We wish you and your family all the best.

My Brother Is Happy

My brother really likes the community. He has adjusted very well to it. They are treating him very well. and they are caring for him very well. He hasn't had any problems with cleaning, everything is pretty well-kept. He happy here and that makes me happy. Overall everything is going well for my brother and I would recommend it.

Lori Rolat

Thank you for letting us know that we are taking great care of your brother!

Recommended by A Place for Mom
Beautiful, bright, updated facility and rooms.
Wonderful, caring staff
consistently well presented and appetizing food

Lori Rolat

Thank you! It is our pleasure to take care of your loved one!

Happy Campers !

Terrific thoughtful staff. Well maintained.

New management team is steadily doing everything they can to improve every aspect of this facility. Very pleased.

Jack [removed] from a Place for Mom introduced us to this facility. He's a great guy and we appreciate his hard work and professionalism.

Lori Rolat

We are thrilled to hear you are happy!