|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Dangerous place my mom got out of there twice one time found on the road the other time found miles away in the middle of the night. Owner money hungry
Review of Belle Vista Bluffs Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Largo, FL
After discussion with David, it was decided this facility was not for my parents, as it is a secured facility for individuals with advanced dementia or Alzheimers. Rescheduled visit to partner facility, Belle Vista.
Nothing Going On
The residents were just sitting around, and only one lady trying to cook and do laundry and take care of all of the residents. It wasn't in a nice area. I would never put my dad there. It wasn't clean and there was nothing going on. I just didn't like it.
My mom liked the place but ...
My mom liked the place but it is to small. She wants a bigger place with more to do.
Was this review helpful?