Bellagio Manor - Long Beach, CA has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Independent thru Assisted Care thru...
- Independent thru Assisted Care thru Hospice - 3 meals with assigned seating Brkfst (7:30 to 8:30), Lunch (11:30 to 12:30), Dinner (4:30 to 5:30) - Weekly housekeeping with daily bed, trash - 90 residents with current openings - costs for additional
From the Office
Bellagio Manor offers Independent, Assisted Living and Dementia care for all seniors.
We are a state licensed assisted living facility where care proffessionals,with utmost commitment and compassion, serve the physical, social and emotional and spiritual needs of he elderly individuals. It is ultramodern and located within walking distance of downtown Long Beach, the Pacific Ocean and is almost next door to the Long Beach Senior Center.