Regent Villa Retirement Home - Long Beach, CA

I've seen them all!

I've had the chance to visit over 100+ facilities in the past year and always come away impressed with every aspect of care Villa Retirement Home provides. The positive resident engagement is wonderful!

seth bienstock

Thank you for your feedback Brad. We care about our residents and we're glad that it shows!

A Great Place For Your Loved One

I placed my mother at this facility over a year ago and this is the best place I have found. My mother is a very difficult resident due to having dementia along with other medical problems, and the staff here have so much patience with her. They keep the residents clean, the food is great and they have daily activities for them. The staff will help you any way they can. I was having a problem with payment for my mother and they worked with me until the problem was resolved. I would recommend this facility to anyone that is looking for a nice place for their loved one that they aren't able to care for at home.

seth bienstock

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We appreciate you entrusting us with the care of your mother. Our staff enjoy what they do and we look forward to providing a safe and comfortable residence for your mother for as long as she needs.

They Care!

They really go above and beyond to care for my dad. It's comforting to know he has a team looking out for him.

seth bienstock

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to provide a safe and comfortable residence for your loved one.

Dad Doesn't Require Much

I would say this community is a perfect fit for my father. The community is decent for the most part. It is pretty well-kept, but the general area could be cleaner.The staff is great, they are caring for him very well. There isn't any activities offered, which is disappointing. I wish there more involvement with the residents. The food is good, he enjoys the meals. He doesn't require much or ask for much. He smokes, so the smell of the community doesn't bother him, but it does smell like cigarettes.

seth bienstock

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and have really enhanced our activities. In addition to daily activities such as bingo, games and movies, we have weekly shopping trips and live entertainment on holidays. We also partner with several day programs that provide a more extensive curriculum for those residents who are more active.

Helen. Takes SSI as payment...

Helen. Takes SSI as payment in full. High % of psych residents.

seth bienstock

Hi, While I welcome all reviews, I am unsure as to why the fact that we take SSI clients alone warrants one star. We have a beautiful building. There are not many buildings out there for low income clients and we do a greatt job services that clientele.

Mom Lives Here

The carpeting is old. My mom is there and it's working.

seth bienstock

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your feedback and have done a lot to upgrade the facility, including hard wood and tile flooring in the rooms.

toured but not for me

SSI building only, old but OK for the price

seth bienstock

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Over the past couple of years, we have done a lot to upgrade our facility. We invite you to come back for a tour if you are still looking for a residence.

This is a SSI facility and is on the ...

This is a SSI facility and is on the low end of the scale. Still on our list. The director was very gracious.

seth bienstock

Thank you for taking the time to tour our facility and write a review. Yes, we do accept residents whose source of income is SSI. We take pride in being an affordable option for those residents who cannot afford to live elsewhere. We have done a lot to upgrade our facility over the past couple of years. If you are still looking for a residence for your loved one, we encourage you to come back for a visit.

I really liked the director, but I di...

I really liked the director, but I did not care for the facility that much.

seth bienstock

Thank you for taking the time to come for a tour and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback and use it as a tool for improvement. We have done a lot to improve our facility over the past couple of years and encourage you to come back and visit us to see how we've changed.