Bella Vista Assisted Living Home - Mesa, AZ

[names removed] were great. Very homey and clean. You can tell they are very caring and effecient. However my Dad is not ready to move or it could have been a good fit. I know they would take care of him like I would.

My daughter and I agreed. W...

My daughter and I agreed. We felt great just walking in. John and his wife were just great. I think this will be the home for my mom. John and I will keep in touch.

Very nice, clean and non-institutiona...

Very nice, clean and non-institutional feeling. I like the apartment style living as opposed to a single room. Wide bathroom door is a plus. Kitchen area is homey with full size refrigerator. Separate bedroom and large closet. Medication management sounds good. Medical staff present.

At Bella Vista our mission is to provide elderly the care they need in a loving environment that is kept clean, organized, and family oriented. We are committed to all aspects of residential care. From the resident who needs help with very basic care to the resident who needs much more complex personal care program, we can help!.

STAFF:

Every staff member at Bella Vista Assisted Living home are qualified to care for your loved ones. Our staff are well-trained, have years of experience, certified, available for 24 hours a day, and big-hearted individuals who truly want to help people.

Staff members are entitled to attend continuing education, if needed. This way they are better able to provide our resident the attention and service they deserve.