This is the best home he has been in

I think the caregivers are good and they are consistent. I have gotten to know them and they have gotten to know me. I like the fact that they cook. The place is clean. The back patio has a lot of junk in the back and could use improvement. In general it's fine. This is the best home he has been.

Male Home for Frontal Lobe Dementia

It's an all male home which is good for Len who has Frontal Lobe Dementia. Caregivers are friendly. They say the regular cook is still on vacation so I'm hoping the food improves. It's OK but I was told that the regular cook does a better job. I don't know how often they change diapers. When I was there the other afternoon, Len was soaked up to his chest in his room while he was watching TV. It didn't seem to bother him but the smell of urine was strong. They need to learn to be proactive with him because he won't ask. (I'm not sure it bothers him.) He's only been there a short time. It is better than his last place he says.