Eden Adult Care Facility - Mesa, AZ

Hospice care

My father received the most excellent care while he was at Eden. He was on Hospice when he arrived and only lived 3 1/2 weeks after admission but they were so good to him. They kept him clean and turned him ever 2 hours when he couldn't move himself anymore. They kept him comfortable and were very attentive. He required a lot of care. I am so very grateful for this facility and their wonderful caregivers. Their facility was clean, attractive, meals were good and it was a very safe environment. [Removed]

98th Way Mesa Eden facility GREAT!!!!!!

My wife lived in one of the Eden facilities..off Crismon/Ballmer? Street in Mesa close to Apache Junction...
I can no longer remember the owners name but the the two of the long time workers there are "Rose" and "Nannette"
They and the place were WONDERFUL.
They took care of my wife in her last days of brain cancer.
I cannot say enough about how great they were.

Very nice

The girls were very nice. My loved one seemed contented for the short time he was there. The lady who was running it was very nice. They prepare nice meals. They were the only people I would ever trust to take care of him.

Very happy

He’s very happy with the facility. The food pleased him, which surprised me. It’s very expensive, but we feel that it’s worth the money. The care services are meeting our expectations at this time. It’s very clean and friendly.

Never talked to owners but ...

Never talked to owners but worker who allowed me to tour house was very kind and polite, answered all questions I had.

A TRUE HOME FOR YOUR LOVED ONE

First impressions are invaluable. We were greeted on our first visit by the owner of the care home and she in turn introduced us to the "housemother" as I like to call her, and the staff -- all smiling and casual yet very professional; a feat not always easy to achieve. We have found nothing less each time we have visited. The tour left no stone unturned and not one room unavailable for entry, keeping in mind, however, the privacy of each resident. Eden Adult Care is much more a home than a "facility" and it is evident the staff caters to the individual needs of each resident. So, in closing, the staff is wonderfully kind and capable, the house is clean and very much a "home", the yard is a wonderful place for our mom who loves her flowers, etc. We are truly blessed to have found Eden Adult Care.

Nice facility.

Nice facility.

We have four (4) custom-made residential care homes with 4 bathrooms, 3 of which are walk-in showers.
We’ve been in business for 9 years and the owner used to be a physician in the Philippines and an emergency room doctor for 3 years with the US Army Hospital in Wurzburg, Germany. So she is fluent in Filipino, English, German, little Spanish.
All the caregivers are live-in which offers consistency of care to all residents in the care home. This is especially helpful for somebody who has dementia due to Alzheimer’s, stroke, Parkinson’s, etc.
All the 4 locations are 3-5 miles away from the hospital and shopping malls and complexes.
This generation loves the piano so we have one in every home. The owner plays the 20s, 30s, 40s tune.