Right fit for my Mother

This facility seems to be just the right fit for Mother. My mom is never alone, all meals are covered, the cost is in her budget, and we have peace of mind that she will be properly taking her medications and they will be properly monitored. If my Mom should ever need more assistance it is available here too. At this community there is a good mix of residents and most of them are mobile and sociable. She says she is happy here and loves the food. I was here to move her in and meet [Removed], who is very nice. The other staff members seem nice and the place is clean. They are very flexible with her move in day and accommodating with what furniture we wanted to remain in her room. It has only been a couple months here, but so far our family is very happy with the move.

It Is Good Care For My Mom

This community has very good staff that are welcoming and attentive. It seems clean and all maintained upon my visits. Although the staff cant take residents out I do see them interacting with my mom to the best they can. I like the care here and I am really happy with this community. I would recommend them to anyone.

I have no issues with the place. it is nice and would recommend to others as well. I'll give the over all a 4 star rating, the cleanliness a 4.5. The staff is very helpful and the care service is very good there said My family member likes the activities a lot no worries