Beardsley House - Elkhart, IN

Beardsley House - Elkhart, IN has yet not published prices.

Comfortable and content

Mom is quite comfortable and content at Elkhart Place. Generally there are some type of activities going on that she participates in. The staff relates well with her. Everyone is pleasant and kind. Sometimes they seem to be running short handed, such as her scheduled shower time is missed. The food is satisfactory (I have heard from super good to not so great) so this is a personal preference. Once a month they have Family night which is a themed meal, entertainment that the residence enjoy. Laundry and apartment cleaning is included. She has made some wonderful friendships there. She is comforted in knowing help is available if needed, while having her own space and privacy.

Enjoyed My Tour

I really enjoyed my tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked well-kept, everything was nice,and clean. The staff I met was friendly, and my questions were answered. The experience was a good one, but they did not provide transportation. Our tour went well, but it wasn't the right for my mother.

No outings!

When I toured Beardsley, I thought it was a very nice place. The lady that took me around the building was friendly and helpful. The reason we chose another facility was that Beardsley House did not offer any outings nor did they take residents to doctors appointments.

Kind Tour

My tour of this community went well. The staff I met was nice, and courteous. The community looked well maintained, and everything looked nice. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. My tour was a good one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Very informative!!

I also toured Beardsley House, along with a few other facilities. This community was nice and seemed to be maintained nicely. The person that took me around was fairly and informative. The deciding factor was location, other than that this place was a good choice.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us!

The premises are clean and well kept. The senior staff is loving and caring about the residents. The only complaint my father has sometimes about the food.

I Am Satisfied

All the staff members at Beardsley House are all doing the very best that they can, I am sure of that. I am very satisfied here. I have to give them a five - star rating overall for the entire facility.

Very Happy

My dad is very happy with the care and no complaints. Everything from the food to activities is good.

Very nice place!

They do a wonderful job at Beardsley House! It is a small community, so they're able to treat each of their residents as an individual and give them the attention they need. The staff are friendly and professional, and the facility itself is clean and well kept. It is a very nice place, overall!

Would not recommend this place

We did not have a good experience with this community at all. My loved one was here for about 3 years, and during that time they went through 8 different managers, with constant care staff turnover. The quality of care they provided just seemed to be on a constant decline. The last manager they had before we moved her to another community was a very unpleasant person to work with. She had a very accusatory attitude about my Mother's condition. Based on the experience we had I cannot recommend this place at all.