Bear Country Living - Naples, FL

Bear Country Living - Naples, FL has yet not published prices.

The location is gorgeous, the staff is wonderful, and the owners are fantastic.

This place is just wonderful and I am very pleased having my mother here. The location is gorgeous, the staff is wonderful, and the owners are fantastic. I can’t say anymore good things about this place. I wanted a nice private home for my mother and the location is very convenient being that it is close to my house. They only take four tenants and their rooms are centrally located from the game room, the TV room, or the dining room. There is also a huge porch outdoors where you can listen to the goats and chickens. It is just totally relaxing and refreshing. The staff does a terrific job with keeping the place clean. You could eat off the floor that is how immaculate it is. I recommend this place to other families. The staff is so loving and takes very good care of my mother.

[Removed] and [Removed] Smith are a God send

[Removed] and [Removed] have built a special place designed to care for who need assistance in day to day living. My dad was cared for two years by the Smiths and he was cared for like a member of the family.
If you want a caring, safe, loving environment for someone, this is the place.

Wonderful Care

The best...real caring, small numbers mean plenty of attention and sensitivity to needs.

Pulled my mother out of isolationism,
into a much more social atmosphere.

We are very lucky to have APFM recommend this care giver.

We are an all-inclusive Adult Home Care facility with only four full time residents, who each have their own large bedroom and bathroom. Whatever your needs are we are here to help. Visit our facility and become a member of the bear country living family.

We also provide adult day care from 8am until 4pm.