Beacon Home Care - Antioch, CA

Beacon Home Care - Antioch, CA has yet not published prices.

Really Good

They're really really good. I usually don't give out high marks but I think I can give them a five for their work. The care was okay. I thought they were very good. It was just for me, I had a back problem and I couldn't lift anything for a while and had surgery so they were helping me with shopping, lifting things and light cleaning and other things around the house.

Beacon Home Care is a local provider of caregivers offering assistance to individuals and families seeking to maintain independence during their time of need within the San Francisco Bay Area.

We help families in medical transition to ensure that safety, companionship, and quality of life remain at the highest standard of consistency. We have created a customized kind of home care with the foundation of compassion, communication, and trust. We are designed to respond quickly to our client's ever-changing needs Our caregivers, or Personal Assistance Leaders (PALs), are screened through an extensive background check and are bonded and insured. They are matched to clients based upon their needs, not ours. We welcome families to be involved in the process of interviewing prospective caregivers.

Call us today for a free in home assessment and rate quote. We are available 24/7 for emergency services, questions and resource information.