At Home Care & Companion Services - Bay Point, CA

At Home Care & Companion Services - Bay Point, CA has yet not published prices.

Great Care

[Name removed]
I truly appreciate the care they take in hiring the right caregiver for each client. My mom loves so many activities and having someone offer care as well as enjoy the same interests has kept her so active and enjoying life. There are days when she is out browsing through thrift stores, antiquing, having lunch at favorite restaurant, working on a craft project or making a favorite recipe. This would not be possible if she did not have assistance. In the past I have had companies that just put the TV on and do as little as possible and let her sleep which makes the nights difficult. I have been so pleased with the change and her new zest for life at 84.

We offer a wide range of in-home care services that empower individuals to remain independent and safe at home. We offer short and long-term options. We have hourly rates and live-in services.

We understand that every situation is unique. We evaluate each individual with care and develop a personalized care plan to suit your specific needs.

We offer competitive pricing and several billing options with no long term contract required.

Your safety and well-being are our top priorities. We are dedicated to making a difference in your quality of life. Our caregivers are well trained, experienced, trustworthy, friendly, reliable, dependable and affordable. All of our caregivers are screened (including criminal background checks), insured and bonded.