Synergy Home Care Brentwood - Brentwood, CA

Synergy Home Care Brentwood - Brentwood, CA has yet not published prices.

They are a good agency to work with

There has not been any trouble with attendance, they have been very good so far. Our caregiver is pretty good, and it's good. We have a consistent caregiver. Michael the owner, and when I spoke with him on the phone, he was appealing, and knowledgeable, and my mother seemed to like him very much. They are a good agency to work with, my only complaint, or comment, is that I think the aides should get paid more.

We had an interview with Mi...

We had an interview with Mike on Friday afternoon and opted to have one of his staff start with 2 days per week. I am hoping we can convince my Dad to increase the number of days. We were very impressed with Mike and the staff member we met on Saturday. I feel it is going to be a really good fit for our parents.

Hello and welcome. We are Mike and Lore Vanden Heuvel, owners of Synergy HomeCare of Brentwood, California. As longtime residents of the Brentwood area, we are happy to provide non-medical, in-home care to our community. From our office, located in the Delta Valley Athletic Club’s Executive Office, we serve our neighbors in Brentwood, Livermore, Tracy and Fremont.

A History of Caring Our compassion and dedication to the individual is what motivates us every day to make a difference in your life. For over 15 years, we have been involved in some form of caring for others. Lore has a strong background in physical therapy, and has worked in a variety of settings. To Lore, serving others is both satisfying and fulfilling. She returns home every day, knowing that she positively impacted the lives of the many people she worked with.

Lore’s passion for caring soon spread to Michael, whose father was a recipient of professional home care. Being able to stay in his home environment kept his spirits up. This, in turn, comforted us. Lore’s father also benefitted from home care and hospice care. Our experiences inspire us to provide the same high- quality care to you and your family.