Best Place for Mom

My mother lives at Ivy Knoll and she couldn't be happier. The staff, activities, classes and overall atmosphere of caring, safety and stimulation have been great for mom! She has become more engaged, has more friends and is often hard to reach because she is always "out and about". I would recommend this place to everyone. If you would like your family member to thrive and have a great time doing it, IVY KNOLL is the place for you or your family. Mom loves it

Nice tour

Ivy Knoll A Caring Senior Community is a very nice community that has been recently renovated. The staff was friendly and the community was very well-kept. Our only concern regarding the community was the high rise apartments, I was concerned if in an emergency it would be hard for my mom to be able to get out.

My Parents were very well taken care of here.

The community was excellent and the rooms were very clean. The dinning area was great. My parents were there together and were taken care of well. My mom was not as pleased with the food for her health needs. My father was very happy with all the meals. There were activities for them both to participate. They incorporated music into the time period of the patients which my mom responded to very well. Kate [Removed] goes above and beyond and she really cares about the patient needs. I would highly recommend this community for others for excellent care for loved ones.

Ivy knoll is the right choice

I can't say enough about the decision we made to choose Ivy Knoll assistant living for my brother. It's all because of the help and information that was given to us by A Place For Mom. The facility is beautiful. My brother has a studio apartment , which is very large. It is very comfortable with a bedroom set, living room area, kitchen , large bathroom. The view is full length windows with vertical blinds overlooking a spectacular view. Utilities , laundry, housekeeping, meals and assist with medicines all included. My brother loves it. The staff are great and very friendly. I am so greatfull for the information that was given to me by Nancy from , A Place For Mom. After looking at all other facilities in the area I know this was the right choice.

My mother transferred to the 3rd floo...

My mother transferred to the 3rd floor memory care unit after living in a private apartment within the facility. Overall the "nursing " care in this unit was adequate. It seemed the aides were, at best, disinterested in their mannerisms. There were a few exceptions particularly in the housekeeping staff. left to do over, this would not be our first choice.