Banyan Place - Boca Raton, FL

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Memory Care Services
  • 24-Hour Security

Do Not Subject Your Family To This Place

Do not be fooled by the new look. When I moved Mom into Banyan Place of Boca Raton, I thought we had found a well run assisted living that could meet her needs. We quickly found out that there is no continuity of care due to constant turnover. The staff seemed untrained, unsupervised and unprepared to give the level of care needed by many residents. After several incidents of what we considered abusive behavior, I removed Mom at once. Owner/Manager [name removed], is an uncaring, ill tempered and compassionless human being. They say the fish rots from the head and in this facility there is no doubt that [name removed] fits that bill. I would advise that you do not subject your loved one to this terrible facility.

Kevin Wrenne

Michael,

We take great pride in honoring our duty to protect our resident's right to be treated with consideration and respect and with due recognition of personal dignity, individuality, and the need for privacy at all times.

You were made aware on June 1, 2018 in our Notice to Move out that when you engaged in aggressive and argumentative behavior with your mother's roommate on May 29th, 2018 your mother's roommate's right to be treated with consideration and respect and with due recognition of personal dignity, individuality, and the need for privacy was violated.

Therefore you were presented with the Notice to Move out, on June 1, 2018, in which we supplied you with 60 days notice - mind you, the required minimum is 45 days.

We are fully committed to our mission to compassionately care for seniors while honoring the generation that we serve, and this commitment extends to protecting all of our resident's rights.

Sincerely,

Banyan Place

Do Not Subject Your Family To This Place

Do not be fooled by the fresh paint, new furniture and manicured lawns. We thought we had found a nice facility and moved our Mom into Banyan Place of Boca Raton Assisted Living. We were soon shocked at the things we saw during the four months she was there. The facility is dirty and the staff is poorly trained, unsupervised and unprepared to give the level of care needed by the residents. There is no continuity of care due to constant turnover and lack of training. Owner/Manager [name removed], is an uncaring, ill tempered and compassion less human being. The fish rots from the head and in this facility there is no doubt that [name removed] is the source of the problems. It is my sincere plea that you do not subject your loved one to this terrible facility.

Nice and Bright!

Things are going very well for my mother in law at the Banyan Place. The apartment she is in is very cute, it has 2 large windows for a lot of natural lighting. The place is kept very clean and everyone there is very friendly.

Kevin Wrenne

We're happy to read your feedback, thanks for sharing!

Anticipated Experience

The overall experience was not as anticipated.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Banyan Place! The facility itself is nice looking, clean, and very well kept. The staff is friendly and professional, and the owner was easy to work with a big help throughout the whole process! It's been a bit of an adjustment for our loved one, but they're working hard to help her get comfortable and settled in!

Just right fit for social mom at Banyan Place in east Boca Raton

We are so thankful APlaceForMom found The Banyan Place for my mom, it's a perfect fit! The staff are all friendly, helpful and welcoming as are the residents in the independent living building where she lives. It's small enough to feel cozy and easy to meet other residents but big enough to offer many amenities. I just wish the area they take residents to doctor appointments free of charge was larger but she has alternatives. The food is ok she says but she appreciates having a hot dinner each night and once a month they have elegant dining which she greatly enjoys. The area is very well kept, safe and quiet. One would expect a higher price based just on location alone. We are all extremely happy with Banyan Place!

Banyan Place is a wonderful place to live.

This place is amazing. The management and staff are friendly, caring and very competent. They treat the residents like family. I found Banyan Place while looking for an assisted living place for my almost ninety year-old mother-in-law. I was immediately impressed with Banyan Place. I visited Banyan Place several times at different times of the day and asked the residents how they liked it. Everyone I spoke to was very happy they moved to Banyan Place and they all loved the food. Banyan Place was one of the cleanest places I visited. My mother-in-law is so happy living at Banyan Place. She has been there for 4 months now. Although my mother-in-law could afford a more expensive facility, I didn't find one better than Banyan Place. This is truly one of Boca's best kept secrets.

Not even worth a 1 star

Very Nasty management and staff. [removed] The so call director does not speak English and can't translate the needs and concerns of the family. The people they hire are mostly Spanish with not a lot of previous training. They also have a high turnover rate with hha and nurses. People need a place where they get to know their workers. Also they have people giving med that are not trained to do so nor do they understand what the med reactions are. Please don't let the price fool you. [removed]

I wasn't happy with it..

I was just not happy with management. I would not recommend the Banyan Place. I rated the cleanliness one star because it was under construction. They could improve on their friendliness, care services, and activities. The only good thing about the Banyan Place was the value. I rate the value four stars because it was a decent price. Other than that, I was not happy. Overall, I was not pleased with the Banyan Place.

very good place

The reason why I picked Banyan Place among all the places we visited was because it had a much more positive, engaging, good vibe and feel to it. Rather than seniors sitting around in wheelchairs, they are happy and active and well cared for. It is also very fairly priced.

The only concern that I have is that they tend to be a bit understaffed on the weekends and I may end up having to hire some additional assistance to help out then.

Other than that everything has been very good.

Banyan Place is GREAT !

Looked at many places in Palm Beach County.
Pricing is right on and service is outstanding.

I would live there myself !

Great Place for Dad !

Very Helpful!

They are great! A+ across the board.

They are great! A+ across the board. Everything is fantastic.

Very happy with this placement.

Very happy with this placement.

Family like atmosphere

Very friendly, caring team. Nice, family like place. Very reassuring.

no washer & dryer in apartm...

no washer & dryer in apartments

Everything's Perfect

it is awesome, my mom is enjoying it there and the service is great. Everything's perfect. She is not big on the activities, but she uses the bus service to go to the supermarket. It's very clean, and we are very pleased.

Banyan Place at Boca Raton is an Assisted Living Facility for seniors.

We help seniors manage their daily activities, medications, and overall wellness while fostering their independence.

Our mission is to compassionately care for seniors with high-quality, affordable assisted living services and to manage the overall wellness of our residents while honoring the generation that we serve.

We aim to be the most trusted partners in Assisted Living, collaborating closely with family members and loved ones to create a better everyday life by caring for seniors in need in the most home-like setting.

Call or visit us today to learn more!

Assisted Living Facility # 12548