Banyan Place - Boca Raton, FL

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Memory Care Services
  • 24-Hour Security

Nice and Bright!

Things are going very well for my mother in law at the Banyan Place. The apartment she is in is very cute, it has 2 large windows for a lot of natural lighting. The place is kept very clean and everyone there is very friendly.

Kevin Wrenne

We're happy to read your feedback, thanks for sharing!

Anticipated Experience

The overall experience was not as anticipated.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Banyan Place! The facility itself is nice looking, clean, and very well kept. The staff is friendly and professional, and the owner was easy to work with a big help throughout the whole process! It's been a bit of an adjustment for our loved one, but they're working hard to help her get comfortable and settled in!

Just right fit for social mom at Banyan Place in east Boca Raton

We are so thankful APlaceForMom found The Banyan Place for my mom, it's a perfect fit! The staff are all friendly, helpful and welcoming as are the residents in the independent living building where she lives. It's small enough to feel cozy and easy to meet other residents but big enough to offer many amenities. I just wish the area they take residents to doctor appointments free of charge was larger but she has alternatives. The food is ok she says but she appreciates having a hot dinner each night and once a month they have elegant dining which she greatly enjoys. The area is very well kept, safe and quiet. One would expect a higher price based just on location alone. We are all extremely happy with Banyan Place!

Banyan Place is a wonderful place to live.

This place is amazing. The management and staff are friendly, caring and very competent. They treat the residents like family. I found Banyan Place while looking for an assisted living place for my almost ninety year-old mother-in-law. I was immediately impressed with Banyan Place. I visited Banyan Place several times at different times of the day and asked the residents how they liked it. Everyone I spoke to was very happy they moved to Banyan Place and they all loved the food. Banyan Place was one of the cleanest places I visited. My mother-in-law is so happy living at Banyan Place. She has been there for 4 months now. Although my mother-in-law could afford a more expensive facility, I didn't find one better than Banyan Place. This is truly one of Boca's best kept secrets.

Not even worth a 1 star

Very Nasty management and staff. [removed] The so call director does not speak English and can't translate the needs and concerns of the family. The people they hire are mostly Spanish with not a lot of previous training. They also have a high turnover rate with hha and nurses. People need a place where they get to know their workers. Also they have people giving med that are not trained to do so nor do they understand what the med reactions are. Please don't let the price fool you. [removed]

I wasn't happy with it..

I was just not happy with management. I would not recommend the Banyan Place. I rated the cleanliness one star because it was under construction. They could improve on their friendliness, care services, and activities. The only good thing about the Banyan Place was the value. I rate the value four stars because it was a decent price. Other than that, I was not happy. Overall, I was not pleased with the Banyan Place.

very good place

The reason why I picked Banyan Place among all the places we visited was because it had a much more positive, engaging, good vibe and feel to it. Rather than seniors sitting around in wheelchairs, they are happy and active and well cared for. It is also very fairly priced.

The only concern that I have is that they tend to be a bit understaffed on the weekends and I may end up having to hire some additional assistance to help out then.

Other than that everything has been very good.

Banyan Place is GREAT !

Looked at many places in Palm Beach County.
Pricing is right on and service is outstanding.

I would live there myself !

Great Place for Dad !

Very Helpful!

They are great! A+ across the board.

They are great! A+ across the board. Everything is fantastic.

Very happy with this placement.

Very happy with this placement.

Family like atmosphere

Very friendly, caring team. Nice, family like place. Very reassuring.

no washer & dryer in apartm...

no washer & dryer in apartments

Everything's Perfect

it is awesome, my mom is enjoying it there and the service is great. Everything's perfect. She is not big on the activities, but she uses the bus service to go to the supermarket. It's very clean, and we are very pleased.

Banyan Place is South Florida's premier senior and assisted living community with locations in Boca Raton and Lantana, Florida.

At Banyan Place, no two residents are alike, and we help each person manage their daily activities, medications, and overall wellness. An individualized plan is created to help each resident receive the appropriate level of support while fostering independence.

The staff at Banyan Place work hard to uphold Senior Living's core principles of preserving dignity, encouraging independence, nurturing the spirit, enabling freedom of choice, celebrating individuality, and involving family and friends. Banyan Place has been caring for seniors since 2000.

Welcome to your home away from home.