Sagebrook Senior Living at Ballard - Seattle, WA

A great placae

We toured this community and it was nice and we found the staff to be helpful and caring. The community was clean and has a good atmosphere. We liked the menu of what is offered for meals. They offer a lot of nice activities. Families might want to tour this community for good care.

Professional Staff, Welcoming Atmosphere!

Prompt, professional, compassionate response. Welcoming and warm atmosphere, quality living space and amenities. Very grateful for the experienced and organized staff and for the Ambassador welcoming program for new residents. Highly recommend!

Very Welcoming Community !!

My favorite experience with this community was the helpful activities they offered. I really enjoyed the exercise class that focused on helping me with my breathing and stretching techniques. The residents were a big part of my stay, they all made me feel comfortable and very welcomed into their community.

This facility appears to be spacious and has a nicely renovated common space but the Studio unit sizes are extremely small. It wasn't a good fit for us. They also do not take medicaid should your relative run out of money, they would have to be relocated to a medicaid licensed facility for care. Not truly a long term option.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Our studio sizes are sometimes not the right fit for a family if they are used to a larger living space. We have 1 bedroom apartments that are close to double the size of our studio apartments. We are private pay only, though our rents are lower than almost all the communities in the north end of Seattle. Our rents include 3 meals a day, laundry/housekeeping, utilities, transportation and activities, which makes Sagebrook a great value for families. We are always glad to hear feedback!

David Tristano

My wife and I stopped in to tour and were impressed with the remodeling efforts. The rooms were good size and excellent value. Looking forward to seeing the community once the remodel is finished next month.

Hi Thomas,

I am glad you and your wife were able to visit and see our progress with the remodel. The renovation is in the home stretch and is scheduled to be completed next month. Please tour again once the construction is finished!

It's been good so far.

It's been good so far. We are happy with it. We haven't had any complaints about maintenance or food, or anything really. We liked the location, and they had respite care available, which was a nice way to do a trial/transition.

Hello,

Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our community. Please let us know any questions or improvements we can assist with while your loved one lives at Sagebrook!

David Tristano

They are making great, simple, updates. They have very limited outdoor areas and few activities. Great for someone who already lives in the area, but I don't know how good it would be for my dad. It's less about the private room and more about the common space being inviting and larger with more room to explore safely and people to interact with.

Hello,

Thank you for your firsthand feedback. While our building is going through a major renovation for the next two months, the common spaces are not always accessible for our residents. We are still doing our scheduled morning exercises and afternoon activities in the dining room while the construction team works on the old common space. Once the remodel is complete we will have common areas and dedicated lounges for our residents to socialize and enjoy. Our outdoor patio gets used frequently in the spring and summer months. Right now our construction team is utilizing the patio for storage during the remodel. You are more than welcome to join us for our grand opening party in January once the project is complete!

undergoing a remodel

The Sagebrook Senior Living at Ballard is undergoing a remodel and the price was going to double. From the plans it looked like it was going to be really nice. It is just too overpriced so we did not go with this facility.

Hello,

Thank you for the review. We are indeed in the midst of a major remodel and renovation throughout our entire community. Our post remodel prices will not double, rather they will increase about 10%. Our community will continue to be affordable here in Ballard. Please feel free to come back and visit our community anytime!

Welcoming community

I came in this community one afternoon and was impressed with the knowledgeable and professional staff. They seemed to really take pride in their job and genuinely cared for their residents. They showed me pictures of the new renovation project. Looks like it will be a bright new community!

Hi Susan,

Thank you for stopping in and sharing your feedback. We are always glad to hear first hand reviews of our community. We truly do take pride in our jobs of providing the highest level of care and service for our residents. Please join us again in the future when our remodel is complete!

David Tristano

Friendly and helpful staff and residents

I recently toured this community and felt the staff and residents were very kind and helpful. One of the residents even showed me her room! I was shown a studio and a 1 bedroom. The studio was a little small for me, but their 1 bedroom had lots of space and a great view of Ballard. Sagebrook is a great value in Seattle. It has lower rents than all of the other homes I visited.

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback as a community, and also know families take these reviews into account when deciding on moving here. Our residents are outgoing and seem to always make visitors feel welcome. We also know our rates are very reasonable here in Ballard and the surrounding neighborhoods. Thank you again for your note. You are always welcome to visit with us again!

David Tristano

When you visit our retirement community in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Bergen Place or Marvin’s Garden Park, while others are grabbing coffee before they go to the farmer’s market. Sagebrook Senior Living at Ballard feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of premium customer service translates into an experience that feels more like you’re on a permanent vacation, and less like you’re in a retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Sagebrook Senior Living at Ballard, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents get the most out of their retirement. Want to plan a movie night? Invite your family. How about a game of poker? Stack your chips. Dinner in the city sound fun? Hop on the shuttle. Whatever you want to do, whatever your interests are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Sagebrook Senior Living at Ballard, a fun, adventurous retirement is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.