Briarview - Carrollton, TX

Excellent Memory Care for Mom

Briarview Memory Care is wonderful!! My mother lives here and is very content. The Memory Care Director, the Activity Director, the Medical Technicians, the Certified Nurse Assistants, and the housekeeping staff are like family to us. They not only provide excellent care to the residents but they provide a loving, personal environment for the residents and their families. The facility is very secure to provide a safe environment but it also has a beautiful courtyard and screened in sun room which allows the residents to take walks on the paved walkway, plant flowers, fly kites, and enjoy the sunshine. The staff also encourages residents to participate in games, exercises, and simple tasks to stimulate their minds and to be successful at familiar tasks. There is a kitchen for the residents to help make cookies, brownies, and other treats. There are evening activities such as Family Night so that residents can enjoy a special evening with their family members. This facility is about 1 year old and is beautiful. The rooms are comfortable and feel like home. There is a beauty shop for hair care, manicures, and pedicures. I am so thankful that we selected Briarview for my mother and am so grateful for the entire Briarview staff!

Liked very much. Too close to the road for my mom.

Thought the cottages were fabulous! Main section was new but seemed small. Rooms were small.

Lovely Place

I chose this community for my mom because it was pretty, it was the most beautiful place and not the most expensive. They are really caring and attentive to my mom. She enjoys the activities like bingo, exercise classes and band and live music entertainment. The dining area is nice and food is good, they have rocking chairs real close to her apartment. I would recommend this community.

They are there for the residents

My loved one enjoys the food and they offer a lot of choices. They have a lot of things to do during the day. The people there are tremendous. They are courteous, sweet and very attentive. The community is spotless and I would recommend it.

My Mom Is Receiving Good Care

This community has been providing good care for my mom. There have been some small issues with the meals but they are working to improve that for my mom. Activities are available for the residents, they always invite my mom. She is enjoying the peacefulness and has a nurse to check in on her from time to time. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

They are working the bugs out

This is a brand new community and they are currently understaffed. I do feel things are going to work out. My wife's caregiver is wonderful and there are a few of the staff members that are a pleasure to deal with. They offer different menu choices. The food is sometimes cold, however we are working with the chef to improve things. They have a monthly meeting with the residents to get our input. I did recommend this community to a friend.

Location not good for us